advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
the INCEPTION to the rule?!...OMG! If this is a DREAM, then don't wake me up? 'cause 'Inception' is 99 cents today only on Amazon VOD.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 01, 2011 10:32AM
.....holla'.....!!!

DREAMS do come true.....??

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 10:45AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: the INCEPTION to the rule?!...OMG!....'Inception' is 99 cents today only on Amazon VOD.....
Posted by: Grace62
Date: January 01, 2011 10:36AM
Great movie. Bought the DVD for hubbie's Christmas stocking. Found it at the back of a stack at Border's after clerk told me they were sold out...(and they wonder why they are going out of business...) $18 bucks or something.
Re: the INCEPTION to the rule?!...OMG!....'Inception' is 99 cents today only on Amazon VOD.....
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: January 01, 2011 10:41AM
I believe I have VOD on our new Vizio.

Grateful11
Re: the INCEPTION to the rule?!...OMG! If this is a DREAM, then don't wake me up? 'cause 'Inception' is 99 cents today only on Amazon VOD.....
Posted by: miK.
Date: January 01, 2011 10:53AM
I'd like to watch it again not only for the visuals but also to count
the number of times these words/phrases were used...

"dream within a dream"
"projection"
"the kick"

Sometimes I wonder, "What would Hodor say in this situation?" - Jim Gaffigan

Re: the INCEPTION to the rule?!...OMG! If this is a DREAM, then don't wake me up? 'cause 'Inception' is 99 cents today only on Amazon VOD.....
Posted by: TheToddler
Date: January 01, 2011 11:00AM
sd
Posted by: iaJim
Date: January 01, 2011 11:04AM
Does Amazon VOD connect to the Gen 1 Apple TV?
Posted by: Jimmypoo
Date: January 01, 2011 11:51AM
Is there nudity?
Posted by: Jimmypoo
Date: January 01, 2011 11:51AM
I like @#$%&.
Date: January 01, 2011 12:37PM
No sex in Inception. A little flirting, that's it. Sorry.
Posted by: BernDog
Date: January 01, 2011 12:52PM
Jimmypoo
Is there nudity?

IN-ception, not CON-ception. tongue smiley

Wasn't really impressed myself. Just saw it the other night. It was ok, I guess.
Date: January 01, 2011 12:56PM
.....there is sex (sorta').....cause pretty sure that someone is getting mind f**ked......

Date: January 01, 2011 01:27PM
NewtonMP2100
.....there is sex (sorta').....cause pretty sure that someone is getting mind f**ked......

Well, yeah...best part of the movie to me was the conversations we had afterward, each person saw something really different.
It was over-hyped, no doubt, like many movies... but I found it entertaining.
Posted by: norse
Date: January 01, 2011 04:20PM
If I ordered this online, would I able to view this on Roku or TiVO? Or do I need to order this directly from the device.
Date: January 01, 2011 05:04PM
.....you can do both....I think you have to set your device @ Amazon but then it will automatically download.....I used to be able to download @ Amazon but it now seems to require Adobe Flash, so I ordered from by TiVo machine instead (had already previously set my machine @ amazon)....

....it worked with no issues so far....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 05:04PM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: robfilms
Date: January 01, 2011 05:59PM
i have never used vod via amazon.

is it like netflix live?

can i use my imac i7 to view?

thanks in advance

be well

rob
Date: January 01, 2011 06:00PM
.....check the requirements....but pretty sure that you can stream it on your imac.....

Posted by: Grateful11
Date: January 02, 2011 12:05AM
Just got through watching it about 30 minutes ago, good movie, a tad hard to keep up with especially with me nodding off every now and then.

Grateful11
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 209
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020