advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Stooges on AMC all day !
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: January 01, 2011 10:48AM
Like I have time to watch, lunch at my brothers, come home, wife and I feed the cows, get showered, go to our semi-son's wedding, then the Reception. We were a the rehearsal dinner last night and then the a New Years party at the local Holiday Inn 'til after midnight last night with the wedding party. We're going to need some rest tomorrow.

BTW: The house got skunked last night at about 4am nothing like trying sleep with the smell of skunk in the house.

Grateful11
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Stooges on AMC all day !
Posted by: space-time
Date: January 01, 2011 10:50AM
Grateful11
Like I have time to watch, lunch at my brothers, come home, wife and I feed the cows, get showered, go to our semi-son's wedding, then the Reception. We were a the rehearsal dinner last night and then the a New Years party at the local Holiday Inn 'til after midnight last night with the wedding party. We're going to need some rest tomorrow.

BTW: The house got skunked last night at about 4am nothing like trying sleep with the smell of skunk in the house.

LOL, sorry to hear that man. I hate the smell of skunk when I drive and I pass through an area where it smells bad, I cannot imagine what would be like to have that smell at your house
Posted by: Jimmypoo
Date: January 01, 2011 10:55AM
Your house must be frightening!
Posted by: Kraniac
Date: January 01, 2011 11:24AM
The smell of Skunk in the house is different than the smell of Skunk from the highway. Confession..I love the smell o skunk from the highway..diluted..i like this smell!!!! there I've done it..i said it, and I bet I'm not alone.

The smell of Skunk in your house...damn, seriously messed up, costly too. Sorry to hear

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 11:25AM by Kraniac.
Posted by: Jimmypoo
Date: January 01, 2011 11:29AM
>>>>Confession..I love the smell o skunk from the highway..

Is this your website?

[www.TrueSkunkConfessions.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 11:29AM by Jimmypoo.
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: January 01, 2011 01:09PM
It happens a couple times a year. I think the outdoor cat spooks the skunk and it sprays nearby. I'm amazed that
It gets in the house so easily, I mean someone can burn leaves in the area and that doesnt get in the house but
a skunk even gets near and wham. You can open the windows once the small outside is gone and get rid of the smell
inside pretty easily. Waking up in the middle of the night and tasting skunk smell is a terrible way to start the day.
It's the downfall of living in the country.

Grateful11
Posted by: Seacrest
Date: January 01, 2011 01:28PM
How is this different from C-SPAN everyday?

I am not Ryan Seacrest, and I do not approve this message.
Posted by: space-time
Date: January 01, 2011 01:31PM
Seacrest
How is this different from C-SPAN everyday?

C-SPAN can be deleted from your TV's channel lineup
Posted by: Jack D.
Date: January 01, 2011 04:10PM
All last winter I had skunks living under the house. It really, really sucked when for what ever reason one would spray under the house at 2 in the morning in below zero weather. We finally got them to move by getting 2 barn cats from the humane society.

- Jack D.

New tasteless sig coming soon!
Posted by: GuyGene
Date: January 01, 2011 08:09PM
Man, and I thought this post was about the 3 Stooges...

That old man - he don't think like no old man...
Now I wouldn't want to be within 400 - 500 yards of one of them nuclear bombs when it goes off! WW1 Vet Old Man
"He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive."
If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport. And I'd be a TSA agent.
A bonified member of The Mystic Knights of The Sea, George P. Stevens, President. Andy Brown, Treasurer, Algonquin J. Calhoun, Legal Consultant.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 208
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020