advertisement
Deals | News | Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: $108.00 ( +1.02 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Page Plus now allowing Verizon iPhone 4 to activate + new $55 Unlimited plan with 300MB data
Posted by: rgG
Date: October 18, 2011 07:29AM
Page Plus, the Verizon MNVO prepaid wireless carrier that some here use, has apparently lifted the ban on activating the Verizon iPhone 4. Previously, dealers were told not to activate an iPhone, but with the release of the new 4s, they appear to be allowing the iPhone 4 to be activated. Below is a link to the thread over at HoFo with the details.

Page Plus is also coming out with a new plan on October 25th that will give you unlimited talk, text, and 300MB of data for a flat $55, no taxes or fees, and you get full speed data, not throttled like TMobile. Just thought some of you might be interested.

[www.howardforums.com]

Alpharetta, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Page Plus now allowing Verizon iPhone 4 to activate + new $55 Unlimited plan with 300MB data
Posted by: pinkoos
Date: October 18, 2011 08:32AM
Wow, that's pretty cool.

Re: Page Plus now allowing Verizon iPhone 4 to activate + new $55 Unlimited plan with 300MB data
Posted by: bazookaman
Date: October 18, 2011 08:44AM
Now if I could just find a decent priced iPhone 4.

Date: October 18, 2011 08:48AM
bazookaman
Now if I could just find a decent priced iPhone 4.

Yep, that is the problem.

Posted by: lafinfil
Date: October 18, 2011 08:55AM
What does an iPhone 4 go for in your areas ?

I notice that some have dropped to the $300 range on craigslist around here

Posted by: bazookaman
Date: October 18, 2011 09:15AM
b/c I want one with a bad ESN...

[greensboro.craigslist.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2011 09:16AM by bazookaman.
Date: October 18, 2011 09:21AM
lafinfil
What does an iPhone 4 go for in your areas ?

I notice that some have dropped to the $300 range on craigslist around here

They vary. The Verizon ones are less plentiful than the AT&T ones.

Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: October 18, 2011 10:27AM
Anybody planning on using an iPhone with T-Mobile's new $30/month prepaid plan (unlimited text/data*/100 voice minutes)

*Data is 4G up to 5GB, 2G thereafter.
Date: October 18, 2011 10:29AM
Bill in NC
Anybody planning on using an iPhone with T-Mobile's new $30/month prepaid plan (unlimited text/data*/100 voice minutes)

*Data is 4G up to 5GB, 2G thereafter.

You will only get EDGE speeds on any iPhone on TMobile.

Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: October 18, 2011 11:01AM
Too bad, then.

I'm getting almost 4 down right now on the $3/day plan with my cheap Android prepaid T-Mobile (built-in hotspot).
Posted by: GGD
Date: October 18, 2011 11:53AM
Since the Verizon iPhone 4 just came out in Jan, aren't all of them still under contract for another year?
Date: October 18, 2011 12:14PM
GGD
Since the Verizon iPhone 4 just came out in Jan, aren't all of them still under contract for another year?

You might think so, but there are plenty of them showing up on Amazon, Craigslist, eBay and even places like CowBoom.

Date: October 18, 2011 06:30PM
Now there has been some back-peddling about whether or not they are officially allowed, but it looks like they can and are being activated, whether officially or not.

Posted by: bhaveshp
Date: October 18, 2011 09:05PM
Cool. Hopefully this props up the price of the VZ iPhone I'm selling. I should link to the HoFo thread.
Posted by: chopper
Date: October 19, 2011 07:18AM
On the surface that seems like an awesome deal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login