advertisement
Deals | News | Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: $100.11 ( -0.64 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
what accounting software for Amazon (and eBay) sellers?
Posted by: space-time
Date: December 20, 2011 01:23PM
I started selling stuff on Amazon (and maybe I start eBay once again after several years of idling). Since now I have more sales, I want to keep better track of income/expenses and report it properly on my tax return. What accounting software is easy to use and inexpensive? I think my PB once cam with Quickbooks which I never used, and that is PPC code and probably not a wise idea to start using PPC applications when transition to Lion is virtually impossoble to avoid these days.

Thanks
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: what accounting software for Amazon (and eBay) sellers?
Posted by: Janit
Date: December 20, 2011 10:37PM
I use excel spreadsheets to track my eBay business. I have always found real accounting software to be impenetrable, so I just set up my own spreadsheets in a way that I understand. Since I actually do understand what the tax forms are asking for, this solution works OK for me.
Re: what accounting software for Amazon (and eBay) sellers?
Posted by: JennDunn
Date: January 05, 2012 09:46AM
I manage the blog for Outright.com and it's funny you said "Spreadsheet" because we always say that's our biggest competitor. We're the simplest accounting software for small businesses out there. Basically you just integrate your bank, credit cards, PayPal, eBay, etc. and we'll help you see your profit (or losses), track everything so you pay less in taxes, and painlessly fill out your tax forms at the end of the year. I'd love to invite you to give Outright.com a try. Feel free to message me with any questions! (We're much, much easier than a spreadsheet - I promise!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login