advertisement
Deals | News | Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: $522.93 ( +3.92 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
A SHADOW of its former self?!....great Caesar's ghost?!....the trailer for 'Dark SHADOWS' w/Johnny Depp is out....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 16, 2012 08:53AM
....in theaters on May 11.....a must see....???

Johnny Depp In ‘Dark Shadows’

.....Warner Bros and Village Roadshow have released the first full trailer for the May 11 release, Dark Shadows, directed by Tim Burton and starring Johnny Depp, Michelle Pfeiffer, Eva Green, Chloe Grace Moretz and Jonny Lee Miller. As the trailer makes clear, Burton is playing for laughs the gothic story of vampire Barnabas Collins (Depp) and his re-emergence in 1972 in ways the original cult TV series on ABC never did:.....

COLLINS [calling] all 'Dark Shawdows' fans......???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2012 08:56AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: A SHADOW of its former self?!....great Caesar's ghost?!....the trailer for 'Dark SHADOWS' w/Johnny Depp is out....
Posted by: $tevie
Date: March 16, 2012 09:37AM
They have obviously paid attention to the old show because the characters look a lot like the originals. I think this is going to be a lot of fun.

Re: A SHADOW of its former self?!....great Caesar's ghost?!....the trailer for 'Dark SHADOWS' w/Johnny Depp is out....
Posted by: mrthuse
Date: March 16, 2012 02:20PM
The Carpenters and Barry White...how can this miss?
Posted by: (vikm)
Date: March 16, 2012 03:11PM
I passed on a pre-screening of this earlier this week. Disappointed I couldn't make it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login