advertisement
Deals | News | Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: $99.18 ( -1.57 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
out of SIGHT?!....Series Finale of 'In Plain SIGHT -->....Series Premiere of 'Common Law'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 01, 2012 06:59PM
.....this Friday.....will Mary and Marshall end up together....???

......In the series finale, Mary finds herself caught between her "model" witness and an unexpected family reunion, while radical changes take place around the WITSEC office....

the rain.....in Spain.....stays mainly in the PLAIN....??

Then the new USA show 'Common Law' will replace it in the time slot on May 11th....

....Common Law is about two cops with a problem – each other. Despite their differences, they are incredible detectives. When things come to a head during their "seven-year itch" as partners, their captain forces them into couples' therapy to save their "work marriage." Despite being an odd couple, Travis Marks (Michael Ealy) and Wes Mitchell (Warren Kole) are incredible at what they love most – enforcing the law – and have a seven-year track record as the LAPD's best detectives in the Robbery-Homicide Division.

As their constant bickering begins to have a major impact on their work, their new-age captain (Jack McGee) sends them to couples' therapy to bring back the flame in their relationship. Tough-as-nails therapist Dr. Ryan (Sonya Walger) is brought in to help them understand and resolve their conflicts and confront their demons in order to enhance their ability to work together solving crimes....

COMMON ground....??

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2012 07:07PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: out of SIGHT?!....Series Finale of 'In Plain SIGHT -->....Series Premiere of 'Common Law'.....
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 01, 2012 07:40PM
I think In Plain Sight went on one, maybe two seasons too long, and got way too wrapped up in personal drama.

And Mary is pretty much a one-note actress, at least in this series.

I will miss Marshall, though.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

There is no safety for honest men
except by believing all possible evil
of evil men.

Pixels were born to be punished. -Frederick Van Johnson

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* Sigs. It's Glocks I hate.
Re: out of SIGHT?!....Series Finale of 'In Plain SIGHT -->....Series Premiere of 'Common Law'.....
Posted by: Zoidberg
Date: May 01, 2012 08:46PM
Ditto on missing Marshall.

I like the series overall, and agree on the stumbling of the last couple seasons. If I remember right, the head writer left the season after Mary got shot, which would explain the downturn in the consistency of the stories.

But, yeah, Marshall's the main reason I tuned in. Would kind of like to see him in his own series but not sure if that'd work out (plus I don't know how the series is ending this week; he could be pushing up daisies by now).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login