advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
the Living discuss the Dead ... let's do the Walking Dead talk (SPOILERS, duhhh!)
Posted by: PeterB
Date: October 14, 2013 10:32PM
... Just got to watching it, I thought that was pretty decent. What I'm not clear about is Side note: I really liked how they continue to play with our emotions on this show, and in various ways, it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference between the walkers and the humans. For example, the woman that Rick finds. I'm sure that was intentional, that on first glance, she looked like a walker.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: the Living discuss the Dead ... let's do the Walking Dead talk (SPOILERS, duhhh!)
Posted by: steve...
Date: October 14, 2013 10:39PM

Northern California Coast
Re: the Living discuss the Dead ... let's do the Walking Dead talk (SPOILERS, duhhh!)
Date: October 14, 2013 10:42PM
steve...

Posted by: Black
Date: October 14, 2013 10:45PM
All I got to say is

New forum user map 8/2015: [www.zeemaps.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2013 10:45PM by Black.
Date: October 14, 2013 10:46PM
PeterB

Yes, that makes sense. I think you are correct.

Date: October 14, 2013 10:52PM
Black
All I got to say is

Date: October 14, 2013 11:54PM
steve...
Black
All I got to say is

Posted by: Ombligo
Date: October 15, 2013 04:10AM
Multiple thoughts on multiple subjects

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 15, 2013 04:43AM

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: October 15, 2013 07:46AM
Posted by: 3d
Date: October 15, 2013 07:57AM
Date: October 15, 2013 08:05AM
Posted by: Thrift Store Scott
Date: October 15, 2013 08:20AM
PeterB
... Just got to watching it, I thought that was pretty decent. What I'm not clear about is
PeterB
Side note: I really liked how they continue to play with our emotions on this show, and in various ways, it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference between the walkers and the humans. For example, the woman that Rick finds. I'm sure that was intentional, that on first glance, she looked like a walker.
Yep. I also noticed that some of the actual walkers looked a bit more decayed than they did last season. Either they have a slightly larger f/x budget, they've had all summer to perfect more gruesome makeup, or the walkers are actually rotting as they walk and, given enough time, the walkers will stop... well, walking.

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes

Stop and think about this: If you're able to shout the words "I CAN'T BREATHE!!!" at considerable volume, then you have just proven to anyone listening that you can indeed breathe.

"I don't see color, I just see ugly" - Joe Jitsukawa
Posted by: kj4btkljv
Date: October 15, 2013 10:16AM
If anybody doesn't know, there's a new 3-part webisode series up at the AMC website:

The Walking Dead Webisodes: The Oath
[www.amctv.com]

Jeff
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: October 15, 2013 10:37AM
steve...
Black
All I got to say is

Problem with that explanation is...

Posted by: edgarbc1
Date: October 15, 2013 10:52AM
thoughts on Violet, the pig...

Date: October 15, 2013 10:55AM
Will Collier

Date: October 15, 2013 11:02AM
3d
Will Collier

No, it doesn't really matter.
Date: October 15, 2013 11:20AM
Here's one thing that really did bug me....

Date: October 15, 2013 11:41AM
Will Collier

I wondered the same thing.

Date: October 15, 2013 11:48AM
steve...
Will Collier

Date: October 15, 2013 12:19PM
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: October 15, 2013 12:20PM
Will Collier
steve...
Will Collier

It is what it is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2013 12:24PM by N-OS X-tasy!.
Date: October 15, 2013 12:37PM
Forgot this zombie smiley that I found (free to use).

Date: October 15, 2013 01:18PM
N-OS X-tasy!
Will Collier
steve...
Will Collier

Posted by: Ombligo
Date: October 15, 2013 02:08PM
Has there ever been a thread with this many spoiler covers?

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Date: October 15, 2013 02:29PM
Ombligo

Posted by: JEB
Date: October 15, 2013 03:20PM
Date: October 15, 2013 03:25PM
Date: October 15, 2013 03:39PM
If Violet the pig just gave birth. Then there must've been a daddy pig at least 4 months ago. (Yeah, I Googled it). I doubt they would've eaten daddy pig since it's more valuable as a breeder. So what happened to daddy pig? Died from a mysterious illness as well? Alive and well, just not shown on camera?
Date: October 15, 2013 04:49PM
JEB

I wondered about that, too.

It is what it is.
Date: October 15, 2013 04:50PM
Date: October 15, 2013 04:56PM
3d
If Violet the pig just gave birth. Then there must've been a daddy pig at least 4 months ago. (Yeah, I Googled it). I doubt they would've eaten daddy pig since it's more valuable as a breeder. So what happened to daddy pig? Died from a mysterious illness as well? Alive and well, just not shown on camera?

3d

3d
Ombligo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2013 05:02PM by PeterB.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 222
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020