advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Make your NCAA men's basketball brackets now. Use mine as a template if you need
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: March 18, 2014 08:32AM
[y.ahoo.it]

pass: forum

That's right, my is infallible and my picks are currently perfect. Follow the thread to join and talk trash.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2014 08:38AM by pRICE cUBE.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Make your NCAA men's basketball brackets now. Use mine as a template if you need
Posted by: Schpark
Date: March 18, 2014 08:51AM
Danny,

I have been in your "tourney" for many years but am having difficulty getting in. It wants a phone number but when I decline it then asks for the pool id. What is the pool id? I am not giving my phone number but still want to enter a bracket. Is it too late?

"Without death, life would lose much of its meaning. My goal is to live in such a manner that I alter world in some fundamental way before I'm gone. As I get older and watch my son grow I realize I've already achieved my goal." - Ztirffritz
Re: Make your NCAA men's basketball brackets now. Use mine as a template if you need
Date: March 18, 2014 08:52AM
Schpark
Danny,

I have been in your "tourney" for many years but am having difficulty getting in. It wants a phone number but when I decline it then asks for the pool id. What is the pool id? I am not giving my phone number but still want to enter a bracket. Is it too late?

I just replaced the link. Try it again.

Posted by: Schpark
Date: March 18, 2014 09:50AM
I'll try it again tonight (blocked at work). Thanks.

"Without death, life would lose much of its meaning. My goal is to live in such a manner that I alter world in some fundamental way before I'm gone. As I get older and watch my son grow I realize I've already achieved my goal." - Ztirffritz
Posted by: particleman
Date: March 18, 2014 10:39AM
Still asking for a phone number to send an SMS
Posted by: fmgtech
Date: March 18, 2014 12:59PM
Also if you read the fine print below, by giving your phone number, you agree to receive marketing SMS from Yahoo. Not gonna do that.
Posted by: timg
Date: March 18, 2014 01:00PM
particleman
Still asking for a phone number to send an SMS

i have the same issue.

Skill without imagination is craftsmanship. Imagination without skill is Modern Art.
Posted by: Acer
Date: March 18, 2014 01:20PM
I allowed the SMS, but I am following this procedure from the terms and conditions:
" However, you can text STOP at any time or use this link to opt out of further text messages"
Date: March 18, 2014 01:48PM
Acer
I allowed the SMS, but I am following this procedure from the terms and conditions:
" However, you can text STOP at any time or use this link to opt out of further text messages"

But Yahoo still has your phone number which is most likely a cell phone number since a SMS is required.

I guess his could be a use for Google Voice and some sort of SMS app, if it comes down it. Still once we get the Group ID, we should be OK.
Posted by: Acer
Date: March 18, 2014 01:54PM
But I might win a billion dollars!

Anyhoo, to address everyone's concerns for my well-being, I went back and deleted my mobile number from my Yahoo account profile after getting the verification code.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2014 01:58PM by Acer.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: March 18, 2014 02:34PM
OMGTFBBQ...

I can't join unless I opt in to letting them send me SMS spam? They must be smoking crunch.

Edit: oops, other people already complained.

In tha 360. MRF User Map

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2014 02:35PM by Filliam H. Muffman.
Date: March 19, 2014 08:53AM
When I renewed the league I was not asked for any SMS. Maybe they added it after I renewed last week.

Date: March 19, 2014 02:00PM
Can someone who is in the league provide the league ID?
Posted by: mikebw
Date: March 19, 2014 03:52PM
particleman

9237 ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2014 03:53PM by mikebw.
Date: March 20, 2014 09:57AM
mikebw
particleman

9237 ?

Too late now. Brackets locked at 1 AM EDT.
They did finally add an option to use a land line though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 88
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018