advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
problems accessing full MR "today's news" page
Posted by: goodmanx
Date: April 02, 2014 12:43PM
for the past several weeks i have not able to correctly open the MR "today's news" webpage (http://www.macresource.com/news.cfm). when i try to do so, that page opens and gives a link to what appears to me to be the first article repeated (today) 18 times, like this:

"Apple praised, Amazon shamed in Greenpeace report on clean energy - CNET 4/2/2014 9:07 AM
"Apple praised, Amazon shamed in Greenpeace report on clean energy - CNET 4/2/2014 9:07 AM
"... [then]
"Apple, Facebook, Google Internet Data Centers Getting Greener, Report Finds - Fox Business 4/2/2014 8:47 AM
"Apple, Facebook, Google Internet Data Centers Getting Greener, Report Finds - Fox Business 4/2/2014 8:47 AM
..."
with the latter link repeated (today) roughly 77 times to the bottom of the page. i do not get links to any other stories. the repeated link is always the lead story on the page. sometime i get the second story repeated (like today, as shown above) and sometimes not.

i don't know if the problem is with the MR "today's news" site or with cookies or something else on my macbook. i've advised MR of this problem through its "contact us" link and asked for assistance or advice. i'd appreciate knowing if one else on the forum is having or has had such problems and/or what a solution might be.

as always, thanx!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: problems accessing full MR "today's news" page
Posted by: ahs
Date: April 02, 2014 01:29PM
Same here. My "Today's News" has been useless for a while.
Posted by: The UnDoug
Date: April 02, 2014 08:45PM
LOL. Same here!

[www.zeemaps.com]
Posted by: goodmanx
Date: April 02, 2014 10:12PM
takes three to make a pattern.

larry? jamie?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 240
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018