advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Asus 1080p 24" monitor $135 AMIR
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: July 25, 2014 02:05AM
I believe this is for computer use since I don't see a tv tuner but you can also hook up any hdmi device to it.
[slickdeals.net]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Asus 1080p 24" monitor $135 AMIR
Posted by: silvarios
Date: July 25, 2014 03:29AM
Yeah, display only, no tuner. Still, with the built in speakers, you could press it into TV duty with the addition of a Roku, cable box, or game console. As long as you don't mind adjusting the volume sans remote.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2014 03:30AM by silvarios.
Posted by: Robert M
Date: July 25, 2014 09:35AM
pRice,

My older brother has a very similar Asus 1080p display. He uses it as a secondary display with his Macbook Pro. Loves it!

Robert
Posted by: Rolando
Date: July 27, 2014 04:53PM
24" 1080p? Thats about 90 ppi?

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 244
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018