advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
rgG ... Kodak EasyShare digital camera
Posted by: kap
Date: January 12, 2006 04:28PM
You posted that your Kodak EasyShare digicam wasn't compatible to your iBook so you returned the device. What model of the digicam did you buy? What model of iBook do you own? I have gotten a C300 and it works fine, though slow as heck, with my G4 1GHz 12 inch DVI powerbook. I haven't tried it with my S/O's G3 iBook 500MHz yet.

Kap

SoCal for now.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: rgG ... Kodak EasyShare digital camera
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 12, 2006 04:34PM
I think she was having problems with the software that came with it. . .?

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Date: January 12, 2006 04:43PM
I have no problem whatsoever with the software that comes with the digicam. It's not exactly the best app. Perhaps, she has a different model of Kodak EasyShare.

Kap

SoCal for now.
Posted by: rgG
Date: January 12, 2006 04:45PM
Kap,
It wasn't a camera it was their little credit card sized picture viewer. It has internal memory and it would not let me load the pictures into the memory. I had read several reviews at Amazon and it was a known problem. I just hoped I could get it to work for me, but I couldn't.

So yes, Newton is correct, it was the software problem or perhaps the device was also defective, too. After about 8 hours trying to get it to work, I gave up and didn't really care. Others here have been able to get them to work, but not always easily.

But anyway, it wasn't a camera so I don't think you would have any of the same issues that I had since you will be moving pictures from the camera to your mac, not the reverse like I was needing to do. HTH.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Date: January 12, 2006 05:47PM
We'll be xferring pictures from the digicam to the Macs and vice versa. We'll find out if it's a keeper. I will be stopping by Office Depot to purchase either a SD or an MMC. Not sure which capacity. As always, it will depend on the cost.

Kap

SoCal for now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 231
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018