advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
watch out?!.... AT&T will give out free Apple TVs....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 07, 2016 10:23AM
.....with 3+ months service to DirectTV....not sure which model but I believe since AppleTV 3 discontinued, it has to be Apple TV 4.....

AT&T Plans to Gift Free Apple TV to DirecTV Now Subscribers Who Commit to 3+ Months of Service

....AT&T plans to gift a free Apple TV to DirecTV Now subscribers who commit to at least three months of paid service, according to documents seen by Variety. Likewise, customers who pay for at least one month of service will allegedly receive a free Fire TV stick. The promotion ensures early subscribers will have at least one device with access to DirecTV Now when it launches.

DirecTV Now is AT&T's internet-based live TV streaming service slated to launch in late 2016. The cord-cutter service will start at $35 per month and provide access to more than 100 channels, such as ABC, A&E, CBS, ESPN, Fox, HBO, MTV, NBC, Nickelodeon, and Discovery, on smartphones, tablets, streaming boxes, and other devices. Availability of channels may vary based on regional restrictions.

DirecTV Now will reportedly include a 72-hour catch-up window, allowing subscribers to watch TV shows they missed up to three days later, alongside a video-on-demand library of up to 14,000 titles. A free 7-day trial will be available upon launch.

is it worth it...........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2016 11:22AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: watch out?!.... AT&T will give out free Apple TVs....
Posted by: fmgtech
Date: November 07, 2016 04:00PM
is it worth it...........?!

Depends on the 100 channels.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 196
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020