advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
'Taboo'la rasa?!....if you missed FX's 'Taboo' debuTT last night, you can watch for FREE....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 11, 2017 12:45PM
....or if you don't get FX.....looks like you can watch it free on-line....

Click into Episode 1
Hit 'Preview Pass' [ located at upper middle screen ]

.....it lets you stream for about 1 hour which is the length of the first episode.....there are ads though......

.....think it is also free on the FX Now app [ at least you can watch the most recent episode for free ]......

like.....Taboo......................?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2017 02:06PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 'Taboo'la rasa?!....if you missed FX's 'Taboo' debuTT last night, you can watch for FREE....
Posted by: GeneL
Date: January 11, 2017 02:30PM
Watched it last night. Interesting show, but the jury is out as far as it's "strangness."

gl @ Dana Point, CA
Re: 'Taboo'la rasa?!....if you missed FX's 'Taboo' debuTT last night, you can watch for FREE....
Posted by: DP
Date: January 11, 2017 02:31PM
Actually, it ran for about an hour and twenty minutes. It was interesting but I almost stopped watching it. It started with about 25 minutes of show before a commercial, then there was a LOT of commercials. However, the last 20 minutes were without a break.
Did you get all that?
Anyway, the plot lines were set and there's good acting and definitely Ridley Scott's influence is well evident. I may record the next episode so I can skip thru the ads, tho...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 113
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015