advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
it was the BEST of times, it was the worst of times?!.....$25 off $100+ @ BESTbuy.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 17, 2017 10:22AM
....if you use Visa Checkout.....expires 1/21/17.....excludes certain items....

not bad if you were going to buy something anywayz............?!

*Online offer valid through 01/21/17 at 11:59 p.m. CT or while supplies last and is only available in the U.S. when displayed on this page. Discounts not available on gift and prepaid card purchases, and/or services purchased and/or taxes paid. Excludes Amazon streaming players; Amazon Echo products; Google Home; Google Chromecast and Chromecast Audio; Google Wifi; BoseĀ® audio products; Sonos; Polk Audio; Denon; select Samsung home audio, TVs, Blu-ray and DVD players; Sony audio, TVs and 3D glasses, Blu-ray and DVD players, and set-top boxes; select LG TVs and Blu-ray players; subscription software services; GoPro cameras and accessories; digital music services and download cards; select Dyson products; Pacific Sales products; and all Magnolia Home Theater products. No cash value. Limit 1 offer per customer. We may terminate this promotion at any time without notice. Discount will be automatically applied to a qualifying BestBuy.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your only payment method. All digital items require you to sign up for or sign in to a BestBuy.com account.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2017 10:22AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: it was the BEST of times, it was the worst of times?!.....$25 off $100+ @ BESTbuy.....
Posted by: RoadToad
Date: January 17, 2017 10:51AM
Cool, I used the $25 discount on Airpods. Too bad I have to wait until March for delivery. Thanks for posting!

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger...
Re: it was the BEST of times, it was the worst of times?!.....$25 off $100+ @ BESTbuy.....
Posted by: mikebw
Date: January 17, 2017 11:55AM
Sent this to a friend so they could get in on that 4TB backup drive deal ~100 shipped.
Posted by: C(-)ris
Date: January 17, 2017 04:52PM
I picked up an Insignia Stereo receiver for $75. Has bluetooth and a few stereo inputs. Was perfect for what I needed.

C(-)ris
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Throwback Thursday Signature:
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 306
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018