Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: $142.27 ( -0.17 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Amazon: 42mm Apple Watch Band For Sale $6.99
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: February 17, 2017 12:07PM
Just placed an order for the black 42mm. Code worked flawlessly. A black milanese knockoff for $7. might be as nice as the last one I bought from a different vendor, which was $20. Other colors available, as well as 38mm size.

YMMV

[www.fatwallet.com]

"After a time, you may find, that having is not so pleasing a thing after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

- Mr. Spock

“There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well.”

- Walter Reuther
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Amazon: 42mm Apple Watch Band For Sale $6.99
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: February 17, 2017 01:48PM
I've got one of these. You wouldn't mistake it for the real band, and it's not the tightest if you're very active. But, it looks and feels nice, and my friends aren't bougie enough to give me a hard time about not having the $160 version.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Re: Amazon: 42mm Apple Watch Band For Sale $6.99
Posted by: CJsNvrUrly
Date: February 17, 2017 06:15PM
I bought a third party watch band from Best Buy. One day, while driving, I noticed that something seemed "not right." When I looked closer, I saw that the "hinge" part was coming apart. If. I hadn't noticed, I could've lost the Watch. I turned back home and switched out the band. Not sure I'll ever trust another third-party band.

bunny smileyCentral VA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 366
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015