advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
v63 as Exaulted Leader list of Executive Determinations Engraved Forever in Stone
Posted by: vision63
Date: April 24, 2017 02:59PM
1. Commencing from this day forward and executed retroactively until such a time as every incident of violation shall result in EVERY HOSE or CORD THAT CARRIES FUEL TO THE AVERAGE VEHICLE REACH BOTH SIDES OF THE VEHICLE REGARDLESS OF WHICH SIDE A CUSTOMER CHOOSES TO ENGAGE THE FUELING DISPENSER IS COMPLETED. Timeframe requirements: With a quickness.

2. Every informational notification of matchups regarding any sports team from any type of sport shall henceforth show an indication of WHICH TEAM IS THE HOME TEAM without the inquiring fan meaninglessly drilling deeper into the informational pit to satisfy that determination. Timeframe: One single month based on the vision63 Calendar.

3. ALL Fast Food restaurants shall conviently dispense Ketchup/Catsup via a handy pumping mechanism into small paper cups for the random dipping of locally consumed side dishes, such as Freedom Fries.

4. AIR for breathing and vehicle tires/tyres shall remain free of charge from now until the end of the planet Earth (renamed v63leadslikeabosssoshakeitlikeapoloroidpicture.

5. I ban the soldering of previously replaceable parts in all things manufactured. DECREED!

6. EVERY Grocery seller shall have contained within, in a neat zone, a microwave oven provided in order that grocery customer can choose to heat up something previously frozen/fresh-cold, in order to consume it directly, or within their vehicle due to eating-out-fatigue and said customer is running around attempting to take care of business without enough time to swing by the house to prepare a proper meal. DECREED!

7. Every person without a home shall be required to take advantage of offered shelter despite a shelter's no doping/imbibing policies. Municipalities are required to provide clean, safe, shelter and rehabilitation services. Timetable: NOW. Addendum B. Tents erected on city streets are now banned. IT HAS BEEN DECREED!

8. All Professional Sports Franchised shall become self-sustaining Non-Profit organizations. They shall survive on advertising support and ticket sales. 8b. All Professional Sports shall appear FREE OF CHARGE on over the air, advertiser supported television/radio. DECREED! NO QUESTIONS!!!

9. Food that is grown out of the ground shall remain affordable or the farmer shall bankrupt themselves and make room for farmers that know what they're doing. Debatable to a point until I declare this rule DECREED.

10. Every municipality shall provide artistic, entertaining public spaces that encourage the safe intermixing of the citizenry outside of electronic devices. IT HAS BEEN DECREED.

Part two to come soon. Until then, CARRY OUT MY DIRECTIVES.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: v63 as Exaulted Leader list of Executive Determinations Engraved Forever in Stone
Posted by: Speedy
Date: April 24, 2017 03:12PM
I'm good with 1. I will never understand why the filler tube is on the right.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Re: v63 as Exaulted Leader list of Executive Determinations Engraved Forever in Stone
Posted by: Racer X
Date: April 24, 2017 03:16PM
Mine are in the middle, behind the license plate. No drama here.
Date: April 24, 2017 03:18PM
Racer X
Mine are in the middle, behind the license plate. No drama here.

That's either a really cool ride or a hooptie.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: April 24, 2017 03:23PM
1- Easy Peasey..... Of course the rear end collisions can get a bit exciting.

2- Irrelevant. If you know the team, you know who is 'home'. If you don't, you don't care.
3- Yeah no. Gnarly plague vector repositories unless properly cleaned by supercritical steam and gamma radiation after each use.
4- I like the idea, but I'd also like guarantees that the air is actually breathable by unmodified humans. This includes modifications for high CO2 levels. High localize methane levels are acceptable in the presence of Chili Dogs.
5- So they fall out ? RollingEyesSmiley5
6- Dear God No. FISH !
7 - No issues with that, really. I'd add an addendum that affordable housing must be included as an environmental impact to any upscale development. Sort of like "Wetlands credits".
8 & 8a - would render pro sports unwatchable. "Great McFreedom Fries play, Fred ! And now for our 452nd commercial time out". I'd rather see a rule about "No personnel may have a salary in excess of 10 times the average pay rate in their home city."
9- Oh yeah, redistribution of farmland worked SO well for Pol Pot, and any other homicidal maniac. NO. Bad Vision. No Bagels !
10 - I like it.
Date: April 24, 2017 03:30PM
I know this will come as a shock and surprise to you cbelt3. With your deep knowledge and life experiences I know that on your initial inspection, much of what I declare is disturbing. I know many many of the most intelligent people and I've had them examine every aspect of my decrees. It all pans out. Give it time and you'll see, this is for the best. For example, I love my teams, but we need that home/away designation. And Fish is good food. I noticed that I didn't "Decree" that rule so IT IS DECREED!!!
Posted by: A-Polly
Date: April 24, 2017 03:30PM
Thanks especially for decree #4, v63leadslikeabosssoshakeitlikeapoloroidpicture! smiley-gen013

(Never have enough quarters for the air pump closest to my house, but at least it now takes debit cards.)
Date: April 24, 2017 03:39PM
A-Polly
Thanks especially for decree #4, v63leadslikeabosssoshakeitlikeapoloroidpicture! smiley-gen013

(Never have enough quarters for the air pump closest to my house, but at least it now takes debit cards.)

Ahhhh. Acknowledgment. My ego depends on it.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: April 24, 2017 03:45PM
vision63
... Give it time and you'll see, this is for the best. ...
We shall all eventually bow down before the Vision...
Posted by: jdc
Date: April 24, 2017 04:17PM

----

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Date: April 24, 2017 04:26PM
cbelt3
vision63
... Give it time and you'll see, this is for the best. ...
We shall all eventually bow down before the Vision...

yes yes YES!
Date: April 24, 2017 04:27PM
jdc

I Love that little indicator. That was due to an earlier Decree that I implemented as a child.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: April 24, 2017 04:42PM
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: April 24, 2017 04:51PM
Speedy

Uh, they're not on every vehicle. I've got two vehicles, one has it on the left, and the other's is on the right
Posted by: DP
Date: April 24, 2017 05:05PM
I affix my signature to this magnanimous document!

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Posted by: artie67
Date: April 24, 2017 05:48PM
Generally, the filler door is on the opposite side of the exhaust pipe.
Twice pipes cars not included.
Posted by: max
Date: April 24, 2017 05:51PM
Speedy
...those that do, because they used to have curbside fuel pumps in their home countries.....

I am good with all ten...
Posted by: srf1957
Date: April 24, 2017 06:07PM
9. Food that is grown out of the ground shall remain affordable or the farmer shall bankrupt themselves and make room for farmers that know what they're doing. Debatable to a point until I declare this rule DECREED.

It always amazes me how people who don't grow their own food . Are oh so knowledgeable about growing it . Do you want people to come and tell you how to do your job . Especially when you have uncontrollable events affecting your work .
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: April 24, 2017 06:09PM
Freakin' dreamer. smiley-signs006

Mr. Lahey: A lot of people, don’t know how to drink. They drink against the grain of the liquor. And when you drink against the grain of the liquor? You lose.

Randy: What the @#$%& are you talking about?
Posted by: space-time
Date: April 24, 2017 06:44PM
put filler tubes on BOTH sides of the car, so you can fill twice as fast.
Posted by: archipirata
Date: April 24, 2017 06:48PM
#2 may not be needed. It is customary in sporting that whenever two teams are listed in a matchup that the home team is always listed second. I have only very rarely seen this violated.

Athens, OH
Posted by: archipirata
Date: April 24, 2017 06:49PM
Also, this thread really should be saved for next Festivus, the only proper time for such extravagant airing of grievances.

Athens, OH
Date: April 24, 2017 08:06PM
archipirata
Also, this thread really should be saved for next Festivus, the only proper time for such extravagant airing of grievances.

Then you should Decree it.
Posted by: DP
Date: April 25, 2017 06:45AM
I Decree that all store employees who answer the phone be required to physically look for a requested product so a person doesn't waste a trip when said employee says, "Well, the computer showed that we had one!"...

I always ask to make sure what I'm looking for is truly and actually in stock!

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Posted by: space-time
Date: April 25, 2017 07:09AM
DP
I Decree that all store employees who answer the phone be required to physically look for a requested product so a person doesn't waste a trip when said employee says, "Well, the computer showed that we had one!"...

but it can still sell out before you get to the store!
Date: April 25, 2017 10:07AM
space-time
DP

but it can still sell out before you get to the store!

But they will have TRIED!

DECREED!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 314
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018