advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
the Watcher?!....trailers for new CBS TV shows.....'Star Trek: Discovery' gets episode increase & after show talk show....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 18, 2017 06:15AM
.....'Star Trek: Discovery' trailer already posted, by the way, they gave extra episodes for the series run [ 15 from 13 ] and an after episode talk show called 'Talking
Trek' [ like the 'Walking Dead' after show 'Talking Dead' ]....

CBS New Series Trailers: ‘Young Sheldon’, ‘9JKL’, ‘Seal Team’, ‘S.W.A.T.’,

....CBS has released trailers for some of its new comedies and dramas as part of its 2017-18 slate. Watch below.

9JKL — Comedy
Produced by CBS Television Studios and Kapital Entertainment. From writers/executive producers Dana Klein and Mark Feuerstein and executive producers Aaron Kaplan, Wendi Trilling and Dana Honor.

Young Sheldon — Comedy
Produced by Warner Bros. TV. From executive producers Chuck Lorre, Steven Molaro, Jim Parsons, Todd Spiewak and Jon Favreau.

Me, Myself & I — Comedy
Produced by Warner Bros. TV, Aaron Kaplan’s Kapital Entertainment and CBS Television Studios. From writer/executive producer Dan Kopelman and executive producers Aaron Kaplan, Dana Honor and Randall Einhorn.

Seal Team — Drama
Produced by CBS Television Studios. From writer/executive producer Ben Cavell and executive producers Sarah Timberman, Carl Beverly, Ed Redlich and Chris Chulack.

S.W.A.T. — Drama
Produced by Sony Pictures TV, CBS Television Studios and Perfect Storm Entertainment. From writer/executive producer Aaron Rahsaan Thomas and executive producers Shawn Ryan, Justin Lin, Marney Hochman, Neal H. Moritz, Pavun Shetty, Danielle Woodrow, Shemar Moore and Aaron Rahsaan Thomas.

Wisdom of the Crowd – Drama
Produced by CBS Television Studios, Universal Television and Keshet Studios. From writer/executive producer Ted Humphrey and executive producers Avi Nir, Alon Shtruzman, Peter Traugott, Rachel Kaplan, Dror Mishani, Shira Hadad and Adam Davidson.

new CBS shows....................?!

‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Gets Order Increase & Companion Aftershow On CBS All Access

....Star Trek: Discovery‘s first season on CBS All Access will consist of 15 episodes, up from the 13 originally commissioned. In addition to the order increase, Star Trek: Discovery will be getting a companion aftershow, Talking Trek, in the vein of Talking Dead and Talking Bad.

After some delays, Star Trek: Discovery, currently filming its sixth episode, is on track for a fall launch with a premiere on CBS.

The announcement was made during CBS’s upfront presentation, where the first trailer for Star Trek: Discovery made its debut. We will post it as soon as it’s available.

more episodes...................?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 200
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015