Re: Friday Funnies: Post a joke, gif, funny story
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: May 19, 2017 01:21PM

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Options:  Reply • Quote
Posted by: btfc
Date: May 19, 2017 02:17PM
'a Xi'an resident surnamed Zhao was also having problems with his noisy upstairs neighbors recently. The family has a young boy and Zhao complained that all the jumping around the boy was doing was disturbing his rest. While he tried to go upstairs to talk to the family about the situation, nothing changed.

So, Zhao went online and bought a "building shaker" for 400 yuan, looking to give the noisy neighbors a taste of their own medicine. Powered by a motor, the machine is designed to continually thump against walls. At 8 p.m. last Friday night, Zhao switched the machine on and left his flat for the weekend.

With the constant thumping on the floor driving them insane, the neighbors went to the property management office, but found that there was nothing they could do to help them. The family even contacted the police who were unable to track Zhao down.

Finally, on Sunday afternoon with the machine thumping along for nearly two days straight, Zhao returned to his flat and officers were able to get him to turn the contraption off. It's not clear if Zhao was punished for his act of revenge.'

[shanghaiist.com]
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: May 19, 2017 05:51PM

"After a time, you may find, that having is not so pleasing a thing after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

- Mr. Spock

“There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well.”

- Walter Reuther
Posted by: lost in space
Date: May 19, 2017 07:07PM
I have an EpiPen. My friend gave it to me when he was dying, it seemed very important to him that I have it.

Posted by: space-time
Date: May 19, 2017 09:40PM
lost in space
I have an EpiPen. My friend gave it to me when he was dying, it seemed very important to him that I have it.

As someone who used the EpiPen in October after eating Jackfruit, this is no longer that funny to me.
Posted by: lost in space
Date: May 20, 2017 12:08AM
space-time
lost in space

As someone who used the EpiPen in October after eating Jackfruit, this is no longer that funny to me.

Sorry, space. I can see how it wouldn't be funny.

Posted by: space-time
Date: May 20, 2017 02:07AM
No problem, still funny, just not as funny as before smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 232
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015