Deals | News | Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: $519.01 ( +1.05 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
"NCIS" actor dies. . .
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: December 14, 2006 05:05PM
Heard this earlier this week. . .supposedly it was suicide. ..played Abby's new love interest (rather well I thought. . .). . .

his wife, Meredith Eaton-Gilden, had (or has) a reccuring role on "Boston Legal" as William Shatner's love interest/daughter . .she was just on this week's episode of "House". . .

MICHAEL GILDEN -- the actor who most recently starred as PAULEY PERRETTE's love interest on the CBS drama "NCIS" -- died on Tuesday, December 5, at his home in Los Angeles, California.

He had also appeared on "Charmed," "Family Law" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," as well as feature films including 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi.'

Gilden was married to another successful acting little person, MEREDITH EATON-GILDEN, who's been WILLIAM SHATNER's love interest on "Boston Legal."

The 44-year-old actor was buried Sunday during a private service in Mission Hills, California.

[www.etonline.com]

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2006 05:13PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 'NCIS' star dies. . .
Posted by: Monster
Date: December 14, 2006 05:07PM
must be from upcoming shows, I can't recall having seen him yet, though she did get some roses recently from some guy.

The Taoist Zhuangzi said, "Good order results spontaneously when things are let alone".
The sociologist, and historian, Adam Ferguson described the phenomenon of spontaneous order in society as the "result of human action, but not the execution of any human design".
Re: "NCIS" actor dies. . .
Date: December 14, 2006 05:09PM
. . .I think he only appeared in 2-3 episodes that already aired. . .he was the seller of the medical equipment that Abby needed for one of the cases. . .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2006 05:14PM by NewtonMP2100.
Re: "NCIS" star dies. . .
Posted by: Monster
Date: December 14, 2006 05:10PM
aaaahhhh....

The Taoist Zhuangzi said, "Good order results spontaneously when things are let alone".
The sociologist, and historian, Adam Ferguson described the phenomenon of spontaneous order in society as the "result of human action, but not the execution of any human design".
Re: "NCIS" star dies. . .
Posted by: rgG
Date: December 14, 2006 05:14PM
Sorry to hear that. I remember seeing Abby walking off with him and they were going bowling. He ran some type of high tech microscope that Abby needed to use and she couldn't pay him, so she agreed to go bowling with him. You couldn't tell he was short until the very end of the episode. Up till then you only saw him seated and didn't know his height.

Alpharetta, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Date: December 14, 2006 05:15PM
. . .yup. . .a shame. ..it seemed liked his role was going to be recurring. . .he helped her with another case. ..when they found a "serial killer's" body in some heating duct. . .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2006 05:17PM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: Paul F.
Date: December 14, 2006 05:18PM
Sad...

He was cursed...
He played an Ewok in Return of the Jedi. sad smiley

Paul F.
-----
A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca c. 5 BC - 65 AD
----
Good is the enemy of Excellent. Talent is not necessary for Excellence.
Persistence is necessary for Excellence. And Persistence is a Decision.

--

--

--
Eureka, CA
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: December 15, 2006 11:15AM
Sad news, but as selfish as I am, I was relieved to see it wasn't one of the regular cast.
- - -

I really enjoyed last Tuesday's episode. Cote de Pablo (imuy caliente!) was both hot and funny, a truly desirable combination.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

There is no safety for honest men
except by believing all possible evil
of evil men.

Pixels were born to be punished. -Frederick Van Johnson

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* Sigs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: GeneL
Date: December 16, 2006 02:14AM
I just stopped watching NCIS a few days ago.

I had recorded the last two episodes and when I started watching the first saved show, I felt it was so bad, after watching about 15 minutes of it, I erased it and decided to discontinue my regular recording of the show.

I have been recording so many shows, since I got an Cox HD DVR last year, that I had to spend way to much time keeping up with the saved shows.

Being retired, I found myself watching TV into the wee hours of the morning. Definitely not a good thingsad smiley

Shows that I'm still going to follow:

Dexter
Heroes
CSI: Miami
The Unit
House
Boston Legal
Weeds
Criminal Minds
Jericho
Bones
Supernatural
CSI: Crime Scene Investig…
Shark
Six Degrees
Numbers
Las Vegas
Ghost Whisperer
Dr Who
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
3 Lbs.
The Closer
The Shield
The Tudors (when it airs)
Brothers & Sisters

As you can see, even after weeding out a number of shows the list is still overwhelming.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login