advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
better late than never?!....hate having to wait for this to come back @ Starbucks......??
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 10, 2017 08:28AM
....Pumpkin Spiced Latte....a fave of customers but seasonal [ believe it returns in the fall/winter ]......they will introduce in grocery stores......

Starbucks bringing Pumpkin Spice Latte products to grocery stores

.....Starbucks Corp. said Thursday that new Pumpkin Spice Latte products are headed to grocery store shelves. Ready-to-drink iced Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Spice flavored ground coffee will be available this fall.

The Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte's suggested retail price is $2.79 and an 11-ounce bag of ground Pumpkin Spice coffee will be about $10. The return of Pumpkin Spice Latte to the Starbucks cafe menu hasn't yet been announced.

Other Starbucks Pumpkin Spice products are that are returning to grocers include K-cup pods and Via instant coffee. ....

that's a LATTE of.....Pumpkin Spice.........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2017 08:44AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: better late than never?!....hate having to wait for this to come back @ Starbucks......??
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: August 10, 2017 08:51AM
Click-bait headline for Halloween Pumpkin products?
Re: better late than never?!....hate having to wait for this to come back @ Starbucks......??
Posted by: rz
Date: August 10, 2017 01:53PM
Steve, give it a rest
Posted by: Racer X
Date: August 10, 2017 11:34PM
Why are so many companies shrinking the bagged coffee sizes? 11oz? Why not 10.74? 12.19? How about a pound, or half kilo?

Those 5.3oz yogurt cups are a joke, btw.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 11, 2017 06:11AM
Racer X
Why are so many companies shrinking the bagged coffee sizes? 11oz? Why not 10.74? 12.19? How about a pound, or half kilo?

Those 5.3oz yogurt cups are a joke, btw.

......that is what consumer product companies do to 'fool' consumers......shrink package for same price....gallon or 1/2 gallon ice cream is gone.....etc......it also makes it harder to compare prices with these new sizes.....16 oz bag of coffee is easier to compare than an 11 oz........hate consumer product companies....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 100
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015