advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Prime Members w/ Amex Membership Rewards: Pay w/ Pts Get 8GB Fire 7 Tablet for $15 (Valid for Select Cardholders)
Posted by: space-time
Date: September 10, 2017 07:10PM
[slickdeals.net]

8GB Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa (7" Display with Special Offers) $14.99 with promo code FIRE7TAB (apply at checkout)
16GB Fire 8 HD Tablet with Alexa (8" Display with Special Offers) $24.99 with promo code FIRE8TAB (apply at checkout)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Prime Members w/ Amex Membership Rewards: Pay w/ Pts Get 8GB Fire 7 Tablet for $15 (Valid for Select Cardholders)
Date: September 10, 2017 07:14PM
something is wrong with my account

"American Express® reports that you do not have a Membership Rewards® account."

Yes I think I do, I see $40 in Reward Dollars when I log in.

EDIT: in fact I have "Reward Dollars® Rewards". When I log in to Membership Rewards® I get this: "We’re sorry, but your Card is currently not eligible for the Membership Rewards program"

Well, that makes it easier.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2017 07:17PM by space-time.
Re: Prime Members w/ Amex Membership Rewards: Pay w/ Pts Get 8GB Fire 7 Tablet for $15 (Valid for Select Cardholders)
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 10, 2017 07:25PM
.......FIRE......in the hole....??

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2017 07:14AM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: Onamuji
Date: September 10, 2017 08:19PM
space-time
Well, that makes it easier.

If it makes you fell better, know that it's a slow and clunky tablet that's worth just about what you'd have paid for it.

Date: September 10, 2017 10:06PM
what about the 16GB Fire 8 HD for $25 then?
Posted by: Acer
Date: September 11, 2017 09:55AM
I have the 32GB Fire 8 HD. Adequate speed, stability and build quality for media consumption and lightweight games. It's not a cheapo Chinese knock-off like most offerings at this price point. $25 is a downright bargain even for the 8GB Fire 8.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 244
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015