advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Liquid Metal (LQMT)
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: September 12, 2017 12:02PM
I know a few of you own LQMT. I have some, too.

It's shot up an average volume a few days ago, then more the next day on high volume, then came back down on high volume again.

Today, it was down again, but just now shot up again. Volume about 2x average.

Anyone heard any rumors? AAPL related?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Liquid Metal (LQMT)
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: September 12, 2017 12:21PM
I hope so...I have a bunch of LQMT stock. I skipped lunch for 2 days to pay for it all. But if it goes up in any significant way I'll be rich. I told a friend to buy into LQMT years ago. He already had a brokerage set up so he purchased $1000 worth at around $.05/share. The next day it jumped to $1.50/share and he sold told me thanks for the tip. My brokerage was too slow to get set up so my buy order didn't go in until it was at $1.50/share....and it promptly plummeted to about $.05/share. I've been holding ever since and waiting for it to regain it's value.

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Posted by: kledo
Date: September 12, 2017 02:13PM
I dumped it @25cents after holding on for wayyyyy too long. I am so done with penny stocks. Now if you want to talk about AAPL.......

--Kledo
Date: September 12, 2017 02:32PM
Looks like it was an apple rumor (that didn't come true).

It tanked along with AAPL after the keynote.

kledo
I dumped it @25cents after holding on for wayyyyy too long. I am so done with penny stocks. Now if you want to talk about AAPL.......

I bought at $0.16. Only penny stock I have. I wouldn't lose much if it went to zero.
Posted by: 3d
Date: September 12, 2017 02:36PM
LQMT got on my radar about 2 years ago when it was trading at around 15cents. Now it's in the 30-35cent range. So It's more than doubled in 2 years.

In the same time period (2015 to present) AAPL has gone from $120s to $160. An increase of about 33%

Not bad!
Date: September 12, 2017 02:37PM
3d
LQMT got on my radar about 2 years ago when it was trading at around 15cents. Now it's in the 30-35cent range. So It's more than doubled in 2 years.

In the same time period (2015 to present) AAPL has gone from $120s to $160. An increase of about 33%

Not bad!

Yeah, but I'm not buying half a million shares of LQMT!
Posted by: mikebw
Date: September 12, 2017 03:25PM
I'm still up 178% and holding. Was almost to 200% earlier today.
Date: September 12, 2017 03:35PM
I had to go back to look...I bought at $.80/share, which is the highest it has been in the last 10 years. So far, it's my worst stock purchase simply because it took so long to get the buy order to go through. If I'd placed the order a few days earlier I'd have made a bundle. You can see it on the charts if you look at it. There's a near vertical line leading up to the point where my purchase was placed. Grrrr!

Posted by: Speedy
Date: September 12, 2017 03:40PM
Who is your broker - so I can avoid them.

ztirffritz
I had to go back to look...I bought at $.80/share, which is the highest it has been in the last 10 years. So far, it's my worst stock purchase simply because it took so long to get the buy order to go through. If I'd placed the order a few days earlier I'd have made a bundle. You can see it on the charts if you look at it. There's a near vertical line leading up to the point where my purchase was placed. Grrrr!

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Date: September 12, 2017 03:49PM
Speedy

ztirffritz

It was Vanguard. I don't blame them entirely though. It was small purchase and for a penny stock. It was the first individual stock purchase I ever made, so it was likely something that I did that made it take so long. It is frustrating though.

Posted by: Speedy
Date: September 12, 2017 04:15PM
ztirffritz
Speedy

ztirffritz

It was Vanguard. I don't blame them entirely though. It was small purchase and for a penny stock. It was the first individual stock purchase I ever made, so it was likely something that I did that made it take so long. It is frustrating though.

Thanks.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 212
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015