advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Whole Foods
Posted by: space-time
Date: September 14, 2017 07:54PM
have you shopped there after Amazon took over?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Whole Foods
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: September 14, 2017 08:19PM
I heard it takes two days to get any USDA Prime meat.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 14, 2017 08:22PM
......too rich for my blood....can't even afford the bottles of water.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: what4
Date: September 15, 2017 06:44AM
Yes, some things are cheaper, such as organic bananas. There are colored signed marking these special sale items.

Lots of things have average prices -- just stay alert to how fast the bill adds up.
Posted by: testcase
Date: September 15, 2017 09:36AM
Being Gluten Intolerant, I initially looked forward to shopping at a Whole Food store. They do NOT have a Gluten Free section; they scatter whatever GF products they have ALL over the store. It's a time wasting safari trying to find what I wanted so, I gave up on WF. angry villagers smiley sad smiley
Posted by: Bo
Date: September 15, 2017 10:36AM
testcase
Being Gluten Intolerant, I initially looked forward to shopping at a Whole Food store. They do NOT have a Gluten Free section; they scatter whatever GF products they have ALL over the store. It's a time wasting safari trying to find what I wanted so, I gave up on WF. angry villagers smiley sad smiley

They put the stuff I want all over the store too winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2017 10:38AM by Bo.
Posted by: Gareth
Date: September 15, 2017 12:11PM
testcase

The flip side of that is, I made several rounds around the bread aisle at Von's looking for gluten free bread. I had given up and was going to go to 365 (the "cheaper" Whole Foods), when I happened to come across that Von's "special" gluten free section.
Posted by: billb
Date: September 15, 2017 01:26PM
No

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin
BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]
Posted by: $tevie
Date: September 15, 2017 03:33PM
Yes, but we didn't buy any of the wildly expensive items, which I believe is what Amazon is looking to reduce. We buy some moderately priced items that people seem to refuse to believe exist.

Posted by: Lew Zealand
Date: September 15, 2017 04:31PM
Not my place to shop even though they are close by. I'm too cheap, which is why I don't buy organic food except when there's no other option. Why pay more for the same food?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

jdc
Guests: 219
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015