advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
what's on tonight?!....Season Premieres for 'Doc Martin' and 'Gotham'.....'The Orville' new day/time....'Murder on the Orient Express' trailer.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 21, 2017 07:48AM
......'Doc Martin' Season Premiere on AcornTV......and 'Gotham' Season Premiere on Fox....

......'Orville' new day/time....

....the trailer for the new updated Agatha Christie's 'Murder on the Orient Express' is out....movie hits theaters Nov. 10th....

12:00 AM on Acorn TV
Doc Martin
Season 8 premiere: Martin and Louisa try to live peacefully under one roof with baby James Henry.

8:00 PM on Fox
Gotham
Season 4 premiere (new night): Gordon fears that Jonathan Crane has resurfaced; Penguin’s Iceberg Lounge has its grand opening.

9:00 PM on Fox
The Orville
Time slot premiere: The crew debates whether Bortus and Klyden’s newborn should be allowed to undergo a gender-changing surgery.

10:00 PM on Bravo
Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce
Season 4 finale: Abby contemplates what to do about her dad, and struggles to salvage what’s left of her working relationship with Barbara.

10:00 PM on CBS
Zoo
Season 3 finale: The team attempts to keep the hybrids from breaching the barrier wall.

10:00 PM on FX
Better Things
Sam tries to clear her head.

10:30 PM on TBS
The Guest Book
An Amish man is convinced that God has directed him to the cabin to meet the love of his life

‘Murder On The Orient Express’ Trailer: Kenneth Branagh Steers A Trainful Of Stars, Drops A Clue

......“A passenger has died,” announces Kenneth Branagh’s Hercule Poirot near the start of this new trailer for 20th Century Fox’s upcoming Murder on the Orient Express. “The murderer is on the train now. Everyone is a suspect. So let’s catch a killer.”

That’s about as efficient a bit of dialogue as you’re likely to hear in any trailer, neatly setting up the premise for this star-studded Orient Express for anyone who hasn’t read the book or seen Sidney Lumet’s 1974 screen version.

And the studio says there’s a clue hidden somewhere in the trailer.

This latest iteration of the Agatha Christie classic mystery, directed by and starring Branagh, features a cast including Tom Bateman, Penélope Cruz, Willem Dafoe, Judi Dench, Johnny Depp, Josh Gad, Derek Jacobi, Leslie Odom Jr., Michelle Pfeiffer, Daisy Ridley, Marwan Kenzari, Olivia Colman, Lucy Boynton, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo and Sergei Polunin.

Branagh directs from a screenplay by Michael Green. Producers are Ridley Scott, Mark Gordon, Simon Kinberg, Kenneth Branagh, Judy Hofflund and Michael Schaefer.

Perhaps the biggest mystery here is how Branagh expects anyone in 2017 to not know the famous solution to this mystery masterwork, though getting there is always half the fun, and maybe this Murder on the Orient Express has some surprises in its tracks. We’ll find out November 10, when 20th Century Fox sends the film to theaters.

got a new.....attitude.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2017 08:58AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: what's on tonight?!....Season Premieres for 'Doc Martin' and 'Gotham'......'The Orville' new day/time....
Posted by: Acer
Date: September 21, 2017 08:18AM
Time-slot roulette for the Orville already? That's not a good sign.
Re: what's on tonight?!....Season Premieres for 'Doc Martin' and 'Gotham'......'The Orville' new day/time....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 21, 2017 08:20AM
.....I believe this is the permanent slot......they debuTTed it originally on Sunday after the big game to give it ratings boost......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2017 10:04AM by NewtonMP2100.
Re: what's on tonight?!....Season Premieres for 'Doc Martin' and 'Gotham'.....'The Orville' new day/time....'Murder on the Orient Express' trailer.....
Posted by: Surfrider
Date: September 22, 2017 08:36AM
I wish the Aussies would re-up "Dr Blake Mysteries"

Great show. I recommend it highly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 142
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020