advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Look at all that blue on the map
Posted by: freeradical
Date: September 21, 2017 10:57PM
It's hard to believe how cool it is here in Sacramento considering that it was 105-110 a few weeks ago.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Look at all that blue on the map
Posted by: Don C
Date: September 21, 2017 11:10PM
We are hitting the 90's this week which is above what is average but I am quite comfortable with leaving that blue stuff in the western mountains.
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: September 21, 2017 11:30PM
Mammoth got its first snow of the season this week, about a month ahead of schedule. WTF?

It is what it is.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: September 21, 2017 11:32PM
We got your heat here in Michigan.

Posted by: Paul F.
Date: September 22, 2017 12:06AM
N-OS X-tasy!
Mammoth got its first snow of the season this week, about a month ahead of schedule. WTF?

You SoCal people... you bitch about the drought.. then you bitch about the rain... then you bitch about the snow... make up yer minds already! winking smiley

Paul F.
-----
A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca c. 5 BC - 65 AD
----
Good is the enemy of Excellent. Talent is not necessary for Excellence.
Persistence is necessary for Excellence. And Persistence is a Decision.

--

--

--
Eureka, CA
Posted by: gabester
Date: September 22, 2017 02:09AM
Paul F.
N-OS X-tasy!

You SoCal people... you bitch about the drought.. then you bitch about the rain... then you bitch about the snow... make up yer minds already! winking smiley

This is precisely why I couldn't stand living in California. People took the weather for granted and complained about EVERY. IMPERFECTION. 63 and sunny? Waah! 82 and partly cloudy? Waah! Fog rolling in? Waah! Fog going away? Waah!

Give me the midwest with seasons and people who appreciate good weather when they get it.
Posted by: billb
Date: September 22, 2017 03:31AM
Still wind and rain from Jose here.
Power went out last night at around 9:30 and came back on 2.5 hours later according to the time lost on the kitchen electric clock.

It has been fairly warm here though and isn't supposed to start cooling off until later next week so no complaints here.

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin
BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]
Posted by: WHiiP
Date: September 22, 2017 06:19AM
Paul F.
N-OS X-tasy!

It's what they do best . . . ! ! !

Bill
Flagler Beach, FL 32136

Carpe Vino!

Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire.
— David Rains Wallace
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: September 22, 2017 10:07AM
2 weeks ago it was 99° and smokey. Yesterday it was 55° and raining.

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: September 22, 2017 11:14AM
Since when is Sacramento "SoCal"?

Yeah, yeah...it's all relative...
Posted by: GuyGene
Date: September 22, 2017 11:32AM
Wha'?! Don't like our weather? Eh, just stick around a couple of hours, it'll change. popcorn smiley

That old man - he don't think like no old man...
Now I wouldn't want to be within 400 - 500 yards of one of them nuclear bombs when it goes off! WW1 Vet Old Man
"He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive."
If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport. And I'd be a TSA agent.
A bonified member of The Mystic Knights of The Sea, George P. Stevens, President. Andy Brown, Treasurer, Algonquin J. Calhoun, Legal Consultant.
Posted by: Lew Zealand
Date: September 22, 2017 12:03PM
Lux Interior
Since when is Sacramento "SoCal"?

Yeah, yeah...it's all relative...

Sure, if you live in Eureka. Damn city slickers.
Posted by: davester
Date: September 22, 2017 12:09PM
gabester

This is precisely why I couldn't stand living in California. People took the weather for granted and complained about EVERY. IMPERFECTION. 63 and sunny? Waah! 82 and partly cloudy? Waah! Fog rolling in? Waah! Fog going away? Waah!

You must have lived in the wrong part of California. I don't hear complaining where I live. Mostly it's people saying "Aren't we lucky we don't live back east or in the south where it's raining/blizzarding/blistering"

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 177
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015