The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Posted by: pbarra1
Date: October 01, 2017 07:28PM
My son is moving to Germany at the beginning of the 2018 year. He is currently looking to teach English in a German school either public or private. He is well aware of his necessity to have both a college degree in education as well as a TEFL certification. The question is, however, is there a most reputable accredited provider of the TEFL certification or do German schools not care?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Posted by: Todd's keyboard
Date: October 01, 2017 07:47PM
CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) from Cambridge seems to be a respected international diploma for folks who teach English.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 264
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018