advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
reports of my death are greatly exaggerated?!....you thought this show was canceled but it just got renewed.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 10, 2017 12:13PM
.....CBS.....'Ransom'......

......CBS aired it on Saturday where most show go to die/burn off episodes [ it wasn't great but wasn't bad either ].....but they never officially canceled it.....

.....they renewed for 13 episodes [ it was cheap to produce since it is Canada/Hungary co-production ].....no official debuTT date announced yet [ probably will be mid-season replacement so depending on what shows last/get canceled. ]....

Surprise! Ransom Renewed at CBS

......Ransom has cheated death: The CBS drama, which has been on the bubble for nearly a year, has been renewed for Season 2.

Reports surfaced last spring that the Eye network had pulled the plug on the thriller, which it co-produces with a number of international partners. But CBS never officially confirmed the series’ demise.

The 13-episode order will be filmed in Hungary for broadcast in 2018.

Ransom stars Luke Roberts as expert hostage negotiator Eric Beaumont whose team is brought in to save lives when no one else can. Sarah Greene, Brandon Jay McLaren and Nazneen Contractor also star. The series is inspired by the professional experiences of distinguished crisis negotiator Laurent Combalbert, who, along with his partner, Marwan Mery, are among the top negotiators in the world.

still alive....at least for one more season......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2017 12:25PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: reports of my death are greatly exaggerated?!....you thought this show was canceled but it just got renewed.....
Posted by: Racer X
Date: October 10, 2017 02:49PM
Cool! I actually liked it, especially the strong female roles.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 131
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015