advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
what's on tonight?!....'Mr. Robot'....'Chance'....'Riverdale' return.....'Dynasty' reboot debuTTs.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 11, 2017 06:33AM
.....'Chance' on Amazon returns.....

......'Mr. Robot' returns.....

....'Mr. Mercedes' Season Finale [ it was just renewed for Season 2 yesterday ].....

......'The Shannara Chronicles'.....Season Premiere [ moved from MTV to SPIKE ].....

...on CW Series Premiere for 'The Dynasty' reboot......and 'Riverdale' Season Premiere....

12:00 AM on Hulu
Chance
Season 2 premiere (first three episodes, then releasing weekly): Detective Hynes blackmails Chance in an effort to take down a serial killer.

8:00 PM
AT&T Audience Network
Mr. Mercedes
Season 1 finale: Suspicions about Brady are reinforced by the discovery of another murder victim; Hodges fears for those he loves most.

8:00 PM on The CW
Riverdale
Season 2 premiere (new night and time): Archie struggles in the aftermath of the shooting at Pop’s; Veronica’s father (The Night Shift‘s Mark Consuelos) arrives in town.

8:00 PM on NBC
The Blacklist
Ressler becomes distracted during an investigation into a series of suspicious police shootings; Red enlists Tom’s help to reestablish his criminal reputation.

9:00 PM on The CW
Dynasty
Series premiere: This contemporary take on the 1980s sudser finds Fallon Carrington (Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll‘s Elizabeth Gillies) butting heads with soon-to-be stepmom Cristal (The Vampire Diaries‘ Nathalie Kelley); Grant Show (Melrose Place) and Alan Dale (The O.C.) co-star.

9:00 PM on CBS
SEAL Team
Jason and the team are tasked with rescuing a group of researchers being held captive on a ship in the South China Sea.

9:00 PM on Fox
Star
The girls’ dreams are shattered during a highly anticipated TV appearance; Carlotta turns to an A&R exec for help cutting a new deal.

10:00 PM on USA Network
Mr. Robot
Season 3 premiere (67 minutes): Elliot turns to Angela for help with his mission; Darlene panics about them coming clean.

10:00 PM on Spike
The Shannara Chronicles
Season 2 premiere (new network; previously on MTV): A mysterious new figure enters Will’s life a year after the War of the Forbidding.

10:00 PM on ABC
Designated Survivor
Kirkman deals with a viral pandemic; Hannah and Damian come across evidence that could permanently alter the lives of the First Family

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2017 06:51AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: what's on tonight?!....'Mr. Robot'....'Chance'....'Riverdale' return.....'Dynasty' reboot debuTTs.....
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: October 11, 2017 10:41AM
I just started watching Mr Robot on Amazon. Decent show. Although, the voice-over that describes what they're doing and why grows tedious, but I guess if you've never worked in IT some of it would be foreign.

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Re: what's on tonight?!....'Mr. Robot'....'Chance'....'Riverdale' return.....'Dynasty' reboot debuTTs.....
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 11, 2017 02:04PM
I like Mr. Robot whole bunches. I'll catch it on DVD.

Riverdale-tweens
The Blacklist-unwatchable
Dynasty-everything old is old again
Star- labored evening soap suds
Designated Survivor- just plain stupid

All time-wasters
Seal Team stands out as a particular embarrassment.

Spotted last night- NCIS scenes took place in the diner from Bones.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2017 02:10PM by Steve G..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 127
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015