advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: $159.88 ( +2.89 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
long in the tooth?!....trailer for the final season of 'Longmire' [ on Netflix ] debuTTs....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 12, 2017 07:14AM
....skews toward older......the final season on Netflix.....starts Nov. 17th...

Longmire's Final Season Gets Premiere Date, Trailer: Is Walt Calling It Quits?

....As goes Longmire, so goes… Longmire?

With the A&E-turned-Netflix Western set to ride off into the sunset after its sixth season (premiering Friday, Nov. 17), the trailer that got released with the premiere date suggests that Walt himself (played by Robert taylor) is ready to hang up his Stetson and call it a day as sheriff.

Cady (Cassidy Freeman) appears ready to endorse her father’s difficult decision, based on one condition — but you’ll have to press play above to hear what it is.

After a three-season run on A&E, Longmire was plucked from the ashes by Netflix three years ago. Last November, the streaming giant renewed the drama for a sixth and final season.

the end.....coming soon.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2017 08:32AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: long in the tooth?!....trailer for the final season of 'Longmire' debuTTs....
Posted by: TLB
Date: October 12, 2017 07:59AM
I think it has already been hinted that a post series movie is in works. I was late to the Longmire band wagon, but I binged it last winter and have enjoyed it. Probably because I'm a dinosaur also.
Re: long in the tooth?!....trailer for the final season of 'Longmire' [ on Netflix ] debuTTs....
Posted by: pdq
Date: October 12, 2017 09:51AM
We like it too. For some reason that I can't explain, the characters themselves (especially WL) seem very believable, which really ought not to be, considering the numerous reality challenges in the series (a murder a week in a small rural town, a main character who always wears the exact same clothes, a deputy who always manages to have a low-cut top in uniform, and on and on).

I'm glad it will get a chance to tie things up.
Re: long in the tooth?!....trailer for the final season of 'Longmire' [ on Netflix ] debuTTs....
Posted by: wave rider
Date: October 12, 2017 10:12AM
After I binged the fourth season, I called Netflix and told the representative, "I've got a fever and the only cure is more Longmire!"

Was pleased the rep got my reference to more cowbell...

=wr=
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 12, 2017 01:24PM
Longmire Season 5 recently became available on DVD. 3 discs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 220
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015