advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
that THING you do?!.....'Stranger THINGS' Season 2 comes out this Friday....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 23, 2017 12:19PM
....on Netflix......all 9 episodes......over the weekend the trailer was on network TV......

......this is link to review so if you don't want to know what happens...DON'T click to the link......

Stranger Things Review: Season 2 Doubles Down on Monsters, Adds Heart But Plays Risky Waiting Gam

....In the parlance of Mike Wheeler and friends, Stranger Things Season 2 is the Empire Strikes Back to the first season’s Star Wars, in that it’s a highly anticipated follow-up where the stakes are higher for a band of unlikely heroes. But also because just as Luke Skywalker spent much of that sequel on his own journey, so does Eleven here — which is perhaps the otherwise engaging sophomore season’s only shortcoming.

Releasing all nine episodes this Friday, Oct. 27, Season 2 of Netflix’s sleeper hit picks up in late October 1984, one year after the climactic, middle school classroom showdown between El (played by Emmy Award nominee Millie Bobby Brown) and the flytrap-faced Demogorgon. Halloween aka the boys’ favorite day of the year is nearing, and following a cold open set in another city and featuring a new character played by Linnea? ?Berthelson, we find Mike, Will, Dustin and Lucas gleefully descending upon an arcade, where Dustin is gobsmacked to learn that a “MADMAX” has displaced him atop the Dig Dug leader board. That bit of teen lad trauma soon enough takes a back seat to something dark and twisty that is bothering Will, who as hinted in the final frames of Season 1 has not been able to put his past entirely behind him.....

stranger than....fiction......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2017 12:21PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: that THING you do?!.....'Stranger THINGS' Season 2 comes out this Friday....
Posted by: The UnDoug
Date: October 23, 2017 08:18PM
I binge-watched the entire first season on Saturday. I loved the show! For anyone who came of age in the 80s, it's a trip down memory lane, as well as a pretty intense story.

[www.zeemaps.com]
Re: that THING you do?!.....'Stranger THINGS' Season 2 comes out this Friday....
Posted by: 3d
Date: October 24, 2017 08:28AM
Looks like Gaten Matarazzo had a growth spurt. (FiOS ad)
:-)

Posted by: chopper
Date: October 24, 2017 10:38AM
Another post about television.
Posted by: Uncle Wig
Date: October 24, 2017 05:33PM
chopper
Another post about television.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 191
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020