advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: $170.13 ( -0.05 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
OK, You Really DO Need An Apple Watch! Stranded Kitesurfer Saved With Call From Apple Watch
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: November 13, 2017 12:41PM
Great story! My watch has come in handy for various tasks, but nothing like this, yet...

[macdailynews.com]

"After a time, you may find, that having is not so pleasing a thing after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

- Mr. Spock

“There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well.”

- Walter Reuther
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: OK, You Really DO Need An Apple Watch! Stranded Kitesurfer Saved With Call From Apple Watch
Posted by: jdc
Date: November 13, 2017 12:58PM
Wait, I thought that apple iPhones "kill" people cause they dont have FM capability? But now I need an apple watch to be safe?

----

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Re: OK, You Really DO Need An Apple Watch! Stranded Kitesurfer Saved With Call From Apple Watch
Posted by: Buck
Date: November 13, 2017 01:06PM
Can't see that site with my adblocker.
I guess I don't need it.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: November 13, 2017 01:30PM
I'll be sure to order one right after I take up kitesurfing. wiggle smiley

Posted by: Article Accelerator
Date: November 13, 2017 08:15PM
jdc
Wait, I thought that apple iPhones "kill" people cause they dont have FM capability? But now I need an apple watch to be safe?

You wouldn't believe how many times FM has saved my life…
Posted by: Article Accelerator
Date: November 13, 2017 08:17PM
Buck
Can't see that site with my adblocker.
I guess I don't need it.

If I'm really desperate, I just use Safari's develop menu to reload the page masquerading as Safari for iPad. Works every time.
Posted by: jdc
Date: November 13, 2017 08:23PM
Article Accelerator
jdc

You wouldn't believe how many times FM has saved my life…

You are right, I wouldnt ;)

----

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 175
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015