advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
gonna' dress you up with my love?!.....'Suits' major cast change [ shocker ].......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 14, 2017 10:10AM
......rumors are co-lead, Patrick Adams will not renew for Season 8 [ if it gets renewed which is supposedly will be ]......common knowledge that Meghan Markle probably isn't coming back due to dating royalty.....

.....so will be down 2 cast members if it gets renewed.........

Suits Shocker: Patrick J. Adams and Meghan Markle Poised to Exit

....A big makeover is on the horizon for Suits: Leading man Patrick J. Adams and co-star Meghan Markle are set to depart the USA Network drama at the end of Season 7, Deadline reports. A USA rep declined to comment.

The news comes as production winds down on the back half of Season 7. It should be noted that USA has not yet commissioned an eighth season of Suits, but all signs suggest it will. The cabler is also prepping a Suits spinoff built around Gina Torres’ Jessica.

Contracts for all Suits regulars are set to expire at the end of Season 7, a reality series creator Aaron Korsh remained zen about in a recent interview with Deadline. “They all have things going on in their lives, we’ll see what happens,” he said. “This is true on all long-running shows, and people have things happening in their lives. When Gina left, I could not have predicted that the way her life was going. She loved being on the show, and we loved having her on the show, that’s why we’re doing the spinoff. I would never have guessed that she would want to leave early but she did, and it ended up working out. Even though she left early, look at how often we still see Jessica throughout season six and seven. I’m going to let what happens happens and hope it all works out.”

Speculation about Markle’s Suits future has intensified in the past year in light of her relationship with Prince Harry.

will be short some articles of clothing..........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2017 10:10AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: gonna' dress you up with my love?!.....'Suits' major cast change [ shocker ].......
Posted by: rgG
Date: November 14, 2017 11:52AM
I am about done with Suits as the story lines and writing has been pretty awful the last two or three seasons.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Re: gonna' dress you up with my love?!.....'Suits' major cast change [ shocker ].......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 14, 2017 11:54AM
rgG
I am about done with Suits as the story lines and writing has been pretty awful the last two or three seasons.

.....I agree.....it got worse when Jessica left.....started getting bad when the 'secret' was revealed but the last season has been almost unwatchable....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Racer X
Date: November 14, 2017 07:44PM
I can find room for Donna with my company.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 115
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015