advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Jony Ive speaking in D.C. Nov. 29. Anyone in the area up for a forum get together?
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: November 22, 2017 11:25AM
[www.eventbrite.com]
NOVEMBER 29 | 3:00 PM–4:00 PM
Hirshhorn Museum
Independence Avenue Southwest
Ring Auditorium
Washington, DC 20024

I will be in the DC area that day. Anyone in the metro area want to have lunch and try to get in the line for the remaining tickets? Lunch at 11 and go hop in line at noon? PM me if interested.

All advance tickets to the November 29 event have been claimed, but if you join the waitlist online or walk up the day of the event, there’s a chance you’ll get a seat.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Jony Ive speaking in D.C. Nov. 29. Anyone in the area up for a forum get together?
Posted by: C(-)ris
Date: November 22, 2017 11:38AM
pRICE cUBE
[www.eventbrite.com]
Hirshhorn Museum
Ring Auditorium
Washington, DC 20024

I will be in the DC area that day. Anyone in the metro area want to have lunch and try to get in the line for the remaining tickets? Lunch at 11 and go hop in line at noon? PM me if interested.

All advance tickets to the November 29 event have been claimed, but if you join the waitlist online or walk up the day of the event, there’s a chance you’ll get a seat.

Did you fill out the online wait list form?

C(-)ris
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Throwback Thursday Signature:
Re: Jony Ive speaking in D.C. Nov. 29. Anyone in the area up for a forum get together?
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 22, 2017 11:39AM
....sure, let's get it on together......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: November 22, 2017 12:18PM
I will be recovering from a two-day train trip. sad smiley

Posted by: hal
Date: November 22, 2017 12:56PM
I would title this thread, 'what sign would you bring for the Ive speaking engagement?'
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: November 22, 2017 01:23PM
hal
I would title this thread, 'what sign would you bring for the Ive speaking engagement?'

Brushed silver tomatoes?
Posted by: Uncle Wig
Date: November 22, 2017 01:24PM
I'll bring the rotten vegetables for throwing.

Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: November 22, 2017 01:57PM
C(-)ris
pRICE cUBE
[www.eventbrite.com]
Hirshhorn Museum
Ring Auditorium
Washington, DC 20024

Did you fill out the online wait list form?

The wait list in the link requires and email and name, that's it. I signed up but plan on standing in line.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: space-time
Date: November 22, 2017 04:20PM
If he takes questions, please ask what takes him so long to make the GUI a single color with NO CONTRAST since that is obviously his "Holy Grail" of GUI design.
Posted by: hal
Date: November 22, 2017 05:04PM
My sign, "THIN SUCKS!!"
Posted by: MEG
Date: November 23, 2017 01:29PM
I could be up for that - just gotta arrange for someone to watch the kiddos (and play a little hooky from work).
Posted by: Racer X
Date: November 24, 2017 12:46AM
I'd love to, but I'm in the OTHER Washington, the actual state, not the swamp.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 160
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020