advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
My office bathroom has three urinals in a row...
Posted by: 3d
Date: November 30, 2017 12:28PM
Poll
Which pot do you pee in?
Only registered users are allowed to vote for this poll.
35 votes were received.
Urinal 1 12

34%
Urinal 2 7

20%
Urinal 3 16

46%

My office bathroom has three urinals in a row...

The layout is:
Entrance door / sinks / partition / U1 / U2 / U3 / wall.

Which one do you go for?
The first one, closest to the entrance next to the partition.
The second one in the middle.
The third one by the far wall.

There's this guy in the office who always takes the middle one. WTF. WHY?? Give me some space!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: My office bathroom has three urinals in a row...
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 30, 2017 12:31PM
....that is the no....no....for male urinal etiquette.......

.....always take the ones at the end [ remember seeing a cartoon explaining the etiquette ].....never the middle 'cause heterosexual men can't be side by side while.....grasping their wang.......it might 'cause unexpected amorous feelings to emerge........

....and always look straight ahead.....no eyes straying to the side......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2017 12:33PM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 30, 2017 12:32PM
BINGO!
Posted by: JoeH
Date: November 30, 2017 12:36PM
Another passive aggressive guy indicating he wants to be the only person in the bathroom...
Date: November 30, 2017 12:39PM
....and guys hate the 'trough' bathrooms.....where there is just a large trough and you have to just pull it out in full view and do your business.......

Posted by: Paul F.
Date: November 30, 2017 12:43PM
NewtonMP2100
....and guys hate the 'trough' bathrooms.....where there is just a large trough and you have to just pull it out in full view and do your business.......

That's more because of the spatter issue... It's bad enough when you get speckles of your OWN urine on your pants, but when it's coming from the guy NEXT to you? Eeeewwwww.....

Paul F.
-----
A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca c. 5 BC - 65 AD
----
Good is the enemy of Excellent. Talent is not necessary for Excellence.
Persistence is necessary for Excellence. And Persistence is a Decision.

--

--

--
Eureka, CA
Posted by: mstudio
Date: November 30, 2017 12:52PM
NewtonMP2100

never the middle 'cause heterosexual men can't be side by side while.....grasping their wang......

This will take care of that problem.

Also, I didn't vote since I will use the one available or the cleanest. And yes, just look straight ahead and no talking.
Posted by: Robert M
Date: November 30, 2017 01:01PM
3d,

At least they have urinals. I've visited places that don't have urinals. One had a hole with a place for your feet on each side of it. The other had a long rectangular "ditch". It was about 4" x 5'. Tiled nicely. It was adjacent to a hole with places for your feet. Let's just say I felt _very_ sorry for the individual who had to use the hole, while other guys aimed for the "ditch". As crazy as that sounds, the place was impeccably clean. Stinky somewhat for the obvious reason, but clean otherwise.

Robert

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2017 01:02PM by Robert M.
Date: November 30, 2017 01:20PM
.....there was a study done that men who grew up in all female environments.....actually preferred to sit down to P.......

Posted by: DP
Date: November 30, 2017 01:30PM
I always have to use the little boy's urinal as it's situated lower on the wall...

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Date: November 30, 2017 01:33PM
....guys, remember.....a bidet is not a water fountain......

Posted by: Acer
Date: November 30, 2017 01:39PM
Definitely U3. Shy kidneys.
Posted by: DP
Date: November 30, 2017 01:48PM
NewtonMP2100
....guys, remember.....a bidet is not a water fountain......

But it's clean water, isn't it?

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Posted by: msglee
Date: November 30, 2017 02:45PM
Who remembers this?

For me it was Fort Leonard Wood Mo.

[www.youtube.com]
Date: November 30, 2017 02:46PM
....urine......the money....

Date: November 30, 2017 03:31PM
......this might be TMI......but was reading, I think, a health ed book and it said to prevent 'dribble'.....you use a finger and press on the taint area and upward......it allegedly stops dribble from coming out of the urethra.....

Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: November 30, 2017 03:42PM

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Posted by: DinerDave
Date: November 30, 2017 05:36PM
I used to be "shy", especially with the trough, I would have to close my eyes and pretend no one else was there. That feeling has gone away, as I've gotten older. Good thing too, as I live in Massachusetts.
Here anyone can use any restroom they wish. Twice so far, I've been at crowded events where the ladies room line was extremely long, so women would jump ship and use the men's room.
First time was in Newburyport, I was at the urinal doing my business and two 30 something ladies used the shorter line in the men's room and just walked behind me and others and went into stalls. I wasn't too sure how I felt about that at the time, but as long as I don't turn around then tuck...
Second time was in Salem at Halloween. I went in, ladies were also there, as I was finishing I heard my wife holler in asking if anyone else was there. I said, "Just me and three other ladies" Then my wife came in too.

Dave

The secret to a long life is...

Don't do anything to shorten it.
Posted by: space-time
Date: November 30, 2017 05:53PM
DinerDave
I used to be "shy", especially with the trough, I would have to close my eyes and pretend no one else was there. That feeling has gone away, as I've gotten older. Good thing too, as I live in Massachusetts.
Here anyone can use any restroom they wish. Twice so far, I've been at crowded events where the ladies room line was extremely long, so women would jump ship and use the men's room.
First time was in Newburyport, I was at the urinal doing my business and two 30 something ladies used the shorter line in the men's room and just walked behind me and others and went into stalls. I wasn't too sure how I felt about that at the time, but as long as I don't turn around then tuck...
Second time was in Salem at Halloween. I went in, ladies were also there, as I was finishing I heard my wife holler in asking if anyone else was there. I said, "Just me and three other ladies" Then my wife came in too.

Dave

Speaking about this... I sometimes see guys with their daughters walking into men's room. I guess if a guy travels with his small daughter (say 3-5 year old) and she needs to pee, he's gonna take her into men's room right? assuming there is no "family room". This happens mostly at rest ares on highway. So I am there doing my business at the urinal and then this guy with his little gilr walks right in...

Also home come in Massachusetts anyone can use any restroom they wish? is that a state law?
Posted by: DinerDave
Date: November 30, 2017 06:19PM
space-time
DinerDave

Dave

Speaking about this... I sometimes see guys with their daughters walking into men's room. I guess if a guy travels with his small daughter (say 3-5 year old) and she needs to pee, he's gonna take her into men's room right? assuming there is no "family room". This happens mostly at rest ares on highway. So I am there doing my business at the urinal and then this guy with his little gilr walks right in...

Also home come in Massachusetts anyone can use any restroom they wish? is that a state law?

I looked for specifics, but info I'm finding is clear as mud. I believe it was meant for transgender non discrimination, but starting July 2016 a lot of talk about being able yo use any restroom you want. The ladies in Newburyport actually said as others and myself were noticing their presence , "hey it's legal to use any restroom now."
Not sure of interpretation here, but I'm not seeing anyone lately who says the info was incorrect.

Dave

The secret to a long life is...

Don't do anything to shorten it.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 30, 2017 06:31PM
Date: November 30, 2017 06:31PM
.....what happens if you have an Ally McBeal.......unisex bathroom......???

Posted by: billb
Date: November 30, 2017 06:48PM
DinerDave
space-time
DinerDave

Dave

I looked for specifics, but info I'm finding is clear as mud. I believe it was meant for transgender non discrimination, but starting July 2016 a lot of talk about being able yo use any restroom you want. The ladies in Newburyport actually said as others and myself were noticing their presence , "hey it's legal to use any restroom now."
Not sure of interpretation here, but I'm not seeing anyone lately who says the info was incorrect.

Dave

Ha-ha, the 2016 law requires facilities for those that don't meet usual defiitions of male/female. Either they get a third bathroom that's not men's room only or ladies room only or not having that use of whichever one they want.

For decades, because so many venues had equal number of individual facilities, ladies room lines would get extremely long so some women would just use the men's room stalls . Most guys really didn't give a patooty.
Once you've gone to college and shared showers, so what.

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin
BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]
Posted by: 3d
Date: November 30, 2017 07:22PM
space-time

My daughter is 7yo and I take her into the Men's public bathroom with me all the time. I've never encountered any guy who was remotely bothered by it. She has a 4yo brother, so is well aware of "wee-wees".
Date: November 30, 2017 09:10PM
do you fart while taking a piss at the urinal?
Date: November 30, 2017 09:12PM
Give me some space!

Are you not comfortable with the size?
Date: December 01, 2017 06:32AM
....three urinals in a row......???

......is that known as a royal flush.....??

Posted by: mikebw
Date: December 01, 2017 08:38AM
If there are dividers between each urinal then its not so much of a problem, but assuming urinal #2 is empty then always go for 1 or 3.
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: December 01, 2017 12:00PM
DinerDave

Dave

This is nothing new. Women have been using the men's room for years at concerts and other crowded public events where the access to the ladies' room is difficult due to the number of females in attendance.

Of course, were a man ever to try to use the ladies room under similar circumstances...

It is what it is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2017 12:07PM by N-OS X-tasy!.
Date: December 01, 2017 12:04PM
space-time

Dude, lighten up. Of course the father will bring his young daughter with him into the men's room - is he supposed to send her alone into the ladies' room? It's not a big deal.

It is what it is.
Date: December 01, 2017 12:07PM
billb

You shared showers with wimmens in your college dorms?

It is what it is.
Posted by: JoeH
Date: December 01, 2017 05:29PM
N-OS X-tasy!
billb

You shared showers with wimmens in your college dorms?

I did when I was living in a dorm while in college. Of course the showers were in separate stalls. The dorms had mostly gone coed during the '70's there, and the residents also considered the bathrooms coed as well. It worked pretty well, there were a number of rules assumed about use that could best be compared to using shared bathrooms with your siblings.

This lasted until the mid-'80's. Apparently a mother of some new freshman complained about her daughter having to use such bathrooms, and a recently hired morally conservative director of housing mandated that all bathrooms be designated male or female and added new rules, enforcement and penalties for those who ignored the change. Why she did not push her daughter into living in on of the all women dorms I never understood.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2017 05:29PM by JoeH.
Posted by: Racer X
Date: December 01, 2017 10:15PM
DP
I always have to use the little boy's urinal as it's situated lower on the wall...

Absolutely!
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: December 02, 2017 07:10AM
You guys stress out about peeing a little much.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Date: December 02, 2017 10:26PM
....guys worry a lot about their Pees....and Qs.......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 194
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015