advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Friday joke: An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, and a German went for a walk in the snow.
Posted by: what4
Date: December 09, 2017 09:04AM
[A day late]

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, and a German went for a walk in the snow.

As they turned a corner, a polar bear appeared jumping up and down and repeating, “Do you see me? Do you see me?”

They answered:

“Yes!”
“Oui!”
“Sí”
“Ja!”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2017 09:05AM by what4.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Friday joke: An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, and a German went for a walk in the snow.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: December 09, 2017 09:16AM
what4
[A day late]

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, and a German went for a walk in the snow.

As they turned a corner, a polar bear appeared jumping up and down and repeating, “Do you see me? Do you see me?”

They answered:

“Yes!”
“Oui!”
“Sí”
“Ja!”

smiley-laughing001smiley-laughing001smiley-laughing001smiley-laughing001

Re: Friday joke: An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, and a German went for a walk in the snow.
Posted by: DP
Date: December 09, 2017 09:39AM
Took me a couple of minutes but I got it!

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Posted by: Winston
Date: December 09, 2017 09:44AM
Reminds me of my kids' favorite joke.

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German were discussing the beauty of language. They decided to use one word to illustrate the beauty of their own language.

The Englishman started, with "butterfly". He commented that the word rolled off of the tongue, and was poetic in its imagery.

The Frenchman then waxed prolific about "papillon". "Oo, eet is such a jolie word, papillon. It makes me want to sing." (Luckily, he did not.)

The Spaniard went next, with "mariposa". He said that the word felt like flying flowers, petals in the air.

The German said: "What's wrong with schmetterling?"

------------------------
Be seeing you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2017 09:46AM by Winston.
Posted by: space-time
Date: December 09, 2017 11:28AM
LOL at both jokes.
Posted by: GuyGene
Date: December 09, 2017 02:38PM
facepalm ROTFL

That old man - he don't think like no old man...
Now I wouldn't want to be within 400 - 500 yards of one of them nuclear bombs when it goes off! WW1 Vet Old Man
"He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive."
If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport. And I'd be a TSA agent.
A bonified member of The Mystic Knights of The Sea, George P. Stevens, President. Andy Brown, Treasurer, Algonquin J. Calhoun, Legal Consultant.
Posted by: bik
Date: December 09, 2017 04:03PM
Winston

[www.facebook.com]
Posted by: Racer X
Date: December 09, 2017 07:03PM
bik
Winston

[www.facebook.com]

That last guy needed a load of phlegm to get the correct accent.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 197
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018