advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
altered states?!....trailer for new Netflix sci-fi show 'Altered Carbon'.......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 11, 2018 11:36AM
.....if you like sci-fi....out Feb. 2 [ 10 episodes ].......

‘Altered Carbon’ Trailer: Netflix Unveils First Look, Posters For Cyberpunk Series

......“You’re body’s not who you are,” explains this new trailer for Netflix’s futuristic sci-fi series Altered Carbon, premiering February 2. “You shed it like a snake sheds it’s skin. Transfer consciousness between bodies to live eternal live.”

Netflix released a trailer today, along with four key art images (see them below).

Sorta like Sleeper without the laughs, the series, based on Richard K. Morgan’s classic cyberpunk noir novel, Altered Carbon is described by Netflix as “an intriguing story of murder, love, sex, and betrayal, set more than 300 years in the future. Society has been transformed by new technology: consciousness can be digitized; human bodies are interchangeable; death is no longer permanent.”

Starring Joel Kinnaman, James Purefoy, Martha Higareda, Renee Elise Goldsberry, Will Yun Lee and Dichen Lachman, the show follows a Japanese-American man (Will Yun Lee) whose consciousness is put in the body of Kinnaman’s character hundreds of years in the future to solve the murder of a wealthy man played by Purefoy. The wealthy man, by the way, is the one who hires the sleuth.

“I’m going to find answers that you only think you want,” says Kinnaman’s character.

Netflix’s Altered Carbon comes from creator and executive producer Laeta Kalogridis. The new series launches globally Friday, February 2 on Netflix.

Check out the trailer above, and take a look at the key art here:.

new sci-fi show.............?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2018 11:54AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 233
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015