advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
you got some xplaining to do?!....'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' secrets explained [ spoilers ]......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 11, 2018 02:07PM
....posted on youtube Star Wars account....it explains some stuff but may contain spoilers if you haven't seen the movie.......

Disney just explained some of the biggest secrets in ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’

.....The last Star Wars movie premiered a few days before Christmas, conquering the box office on opening weekend and in the weeks that followed. The Last Jedi turned out to be a great movie, much darker than the first episode and also quite divisive. Some fans loved it while others criticized various aspects of it. But regardless of how you felt about Rian Johnson’s grim Star Wars movie, you probably want to learn more about some of the secrets in The Last Jedi.

Before you watch the following clip that’s nearly 30 minutes long, you should know that it contains plenty of spoilers. So go watch The Last Jedi before you check out the video.

Posted on the official Star Wars YouTube account, the video features a discussion between various members of the Lucasfilm Story Group, including Leland Chee, Pablo Hidalgo, Matt Martin, and Rayne Roberts. ?They talk about different easter eggs from The Last Jedi, cameos, and references that you might have missed. The Last Jedi is connected to various other Star Wars properties including games, books, and previous movies in ways that aren’t immediately clear.

They also explain how certain scenes were shot, and how some sounds and special effects were created. For example, Han Solo’s dice that keep appearing in The Last Jedi are a nod to a deleted The Force Awakens scene in which Han Solo brings them back to the Millennium Falcon.

The crew also explains the various tiny details that should make the audience realize that Luke isn’t really fighting Kylo Ren because he’s not there in physical form. I have to admit I’ve only noticed some of the things pointed out in this video, like the fact that Luke leaves no footprints or that he appears to be younger, but I missed their hidden meaning.

for those who might be interested.........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2018 02:07PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: you got some xplaining to do?!....'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' secrets explained [ spoilers ]......
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: January 11, 2018 02:20PM
Not exactly to the point of the post, but I've been left wondering at how bad Hamill's performance in this film is, and all of the kerfluffle surrounding it, and how purposeful that was. Sorry, just had to get that out.
Re: you got some xplaining to do?!....'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' secrets explained [ spoilers ]......
Posted by: jdc
Date: January 11, 2018 03:38PM
Is there a cliff notes version?

----

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: January 11, 2018 03:47PM
mrbigstuff
Not exactly to the point of the post, but I've been left wondering at how bad Hamill's performance in this film is, and all of the kerfluffle surrounding it, and how purposeful that was. Sorry, just had to get that out.

Hamill is fine in the movie. The kerfuffle is over the script, not his performance.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: January 11, 2018 06:23PM
Will Collier
mrbigstuff

Hamill is fine in the movie. The kerfuffle is over the script, not his performance.

I thought he was painfully bad.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: January 11, 2018 09:50PM
His performance was fine, but his character was just weird. I did see a youtube video showing him before the premiere, excited and happy, and afterwards, where he looked shellshocked. The video maker states that Hamill might have had his performance warped in editing, since the script was in flux throughout filming.

I guess we might never know...

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 170
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015