Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Ladies and Remaining Gentlemen
Posted by: gadje
Date: January 11, 2018 07:30PM
Poll
How do you hold your "junk", pointing which way?
Only registered users are allowed to vote for this poll.
28 votes were received.
Pointing UP of course. Is there another way? 2

7%
Pointing DOWN. Gravity is a Bitch! 7

25%
I am a Lady! I don't have "junk" 5

18%
I am M A V I C 5

18%
I am a one of the few remaining Gentlmen. 7

25%
I am George Costanza. It shrank! 2

7%

How do you hold you "junk", you know, in your pants. if you have baby boys, do you put their little weenie the same way when changing diapers? or let nature take its course?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Ladies and Remaining Gentlemen
Posted by: DP
Date: January 11, 2018 07:31PM
Is there alcohol involved with this post?

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Posted by: prymsnap
Date: January 11, 2018 07:38PM
Ok, I have to be honest: as a woman, I never knew men had a choice in the pointing thing. I thought nature kind of determined the particulars of each man's, um, compass points. Learn something new every day.
Date: January 11, 2018 07:51PM
prymsnap
Ok, I have to be honest: as a woman, I never knew men had a choice in the pointing thing. I thought nature kind of determined the particulars of each man's, um, compass points. Learn something new every day.

Oh, boy, here we go... You mean, you've never heard of a man "dressing on the left" or "right"?

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: January 11, 2018 07:57PM
There's also left or right.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 11, 2018 08:04PM
DP
prymsnap

Oh, boy, here we go... You mean, you've never heard of a man "dressing on the left" or "right"?

Yes BUT I thought it was like: "does your gear naturally go to the left or to the right?" I never knew it was a choice.
Date: January 11, 2018 08:07PM
prymsnap
DP
prymsnap

Yes BUT I thought it was like: "does your gear naturally go to the left or to the right?" I never knew it was a choice.

Now, that said, in Pete Townshend's (guitar player, not Princess Margaret's paramour) autobiography he describes how he and the band would arrange themselves for maximum visibility. An entirely different thing, I think.
Date: January 11, 2018 08:09PM
If I got my clothes tailored, I would be asked that question. Then, extra material is added to the side of the crotch chosen... Seriously!

Posted by: stephen
Date: January 11, 2018 08:17PM
This was a topic of discussion in the fraternity house one night. Pretty funny how "devoted" each was to their way of pointing.
Posted by: vicrock
Date: January 11, 2018 08:17PM
DP
If I got my clothes tailored, I would be asked that question. Then, extra material is added to the side of the crotch chosen... Seriously!

Which brings back to mind the old joke about the man in the tailor shop, who, when asked that question said "for this price, it should swing back and forth!"
Posted by: space-time
Date: January 11, 2018 08:18PM
DP

sometimes I think it would be easier to be a Lady. As long as @#$%& are about the same size, there is nothing to break the symmetry!
Posted by: sekker
Date: January 11, 2018 08:32PM
Where's the disclaimer - isn't this a classic 'nosy pole'?

er,

'poll?'
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: January 11, 2018 08:40PM
space-time
sometimes I think it would be easier to be a Lady. As long as @#$%& are about the same size, there is nothing to break the symmetry!

There isn't a man alive that could put up with the issues of being a woman. We complain when they complain every month AND THEY HAVE A REASON TO COMPLAIN.

Besides if men had to go through childbirth the human race would have gone extinct by the second or third generation.

Men are the stronger race... pffft. Not a chance.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 11, 2018 09:48PM
.....allegedly, the point of the 'Prince Albert' was to be able to pull the......'item' close to the thigh......particularly during the period when tight pants were the rage.........

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Acer
Date: January 12, 2018 07:49AM
( ) Throw it over the shoulder like a continental soldier
Date: January 12, 2018 07:51AM
....most guys prefer that someone else hold it for them.......

Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: January 12, 2018 07:52AM
How did this thread get started?
Posted by: GuyGene
Date: January 12, 2018 09:04AM
agree smiley

That old man - he don't think like no old man...
Now I wouldn't want to be within 400 - 500 yards of one of them nuclear bombs when it goes off! WW1 Vet Old Man
"He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive."
If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport. And I'd be a TSA agent.
A bonified member of The Mystic Knights of The Sea, George P. Stevens, President. Andy Brown, Treasurer, Algonquin J. Calhoun, Legal Consultant.
Date: January 12, 2018 09:09AM
....you guys said.....a mouth full......

Posted by: Buzz
Date: January 12, 2018 03:46PM
Positive or negative Throckmortoning, eh? Silly Canadians...
==
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 187
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015