advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
what's on tonight?!....David Letterman returns.....'Taken' returns....'Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams' debuTTs......Tony Bennett on PBS.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 12, 2018 07:20AM
....David Letterman debuTTs....returns to 'TV' with monthly Netflix show....

....'Taken' returns.....but they totally revamped it......the entire cast is gone except the lead and Jennifer Beals.....

.....'Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams' debuTTs on Amazon.....

....Tony Bennett on PBS....

12:00 AM on Amazon
Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams
Stateside premiere (all 10 episodes): This sci-fi anthology features an all-star ensemble including exec producer Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad), Anna Paquin (True Blood), Terrence Howard (Empire) and many more.

12:00 AM on Netflix
Somebody Feed Phil
Series premiere (all six episodes): In this follow-up to his PBS docuseries I’ll Have What Phil’s Having, Everybody Loves Raymond creator Phil Rosenthal travels the world exploring exotic cuisines.

Disjointed
Season 1B premiere (all 10 episodes): The Kathy Bates stoner comedy returns for the back-half of its freshman run.

My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman
Series premiere (episodes releasing monthly): David Letterman’s new talk show kicks off with former President Barack Obama.

8:00 PM on NBC
Blindspot
The team is forced to put aside their differences and work together to find missing nuclear warheads.

8:00 PM on The CW
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
Rebecca discovers the pros and cons of selflessness; an unexpected bromance is born; this episode features the series’ 100th (!) original song.

8:00 PM on CBS
MacGyver
Mac runs into a former fling (High School Musical‘s Ashley Tisdale) while participating in a challenge for government operatives to create robotic combat machines.

9:00 PM on NBC
Taken
Season 2 premiere: Christina works to bring home Bryan, who is holed up in a secret Mexican prison; Jessica Camacho (The Flash) and Adam Goldberg (Fargo) join the cast.

9:00 PM on ABC
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
The team is targeted by an undefeated Kree warrior who is determined to kill them all.

9:00 PM on PBS
Tony Bennett: The Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song
90 minutes: Michael Bublé, Josh Groban, Vanessa Williams, Michael Feinstein, Wynton Marsalis, Chris Botti, Savion Glover, Wé McDonald and Brian Stokes Mitchell pay tribute to the legendary jazz vocalist; Bruce Willis hosts.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2018 02:01AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: what's on tonight?!....David Letterman returns.....'Taken' returns....'Philp K. Dick's Electric Dreams' debuTTs......Tony Bennett on PBS.....
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: January 12, 2018 09:26AM
Yes, Lots of truly second rate TV on tonight (PBS excepted). Blue Bloods has a new episode.

One Letterman's review said they should give the show to Obama and dump the grumpy guy.
Re: what's on tonight?!....David Letterman returns.....'Taken' returns....'Philp K. Dick's Electric Dreams' debuTTs......Tony Bennett on PBS.....
Posted by: wave rider
Date: January 13, 2018 01:31AM
Really enjoyed Letterman.

Electric Dreams have nice production values and good twisty plot lines. Enjoyed the first two episodes, will go back for more.

Taken was entertaining, at least the initial few minutes of the first episode.

Missed Tony. sad smiley

=wr=
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 196
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018