The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Discount Tire rebates
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: February 12, 2018 10:17AM
[slickdeals.net]

Discount Tire Direct Offers
$100 Visa Prepaid Card on Select Sets of 4 Best Rated Tires w/ Offer Code: DTD0107
$75 Visa Prepaid Card on Select Sets of 4 Better Rated Tires w/ Offer Code: DTD0107
$25 Visa Prepaid Card on Select Sets of 4 Good Rated Tires w/ Offer Code: DTD0107
Search for Tires for Your Vehicle
$100 Visa Prepaid Card on a Select Set of 4 Wheels (excludes Unique and Cragar) w/ Offer Code: DTD0107
Search for Wheels for Your Vehicle
$60 Visa Prepaid Card on Any Set of 4 Tires/Wheels w/ a Discount Tire Credit Card w/ Offer Code: DTD0108

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Discount Tire rebates
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: February 12, 2018 10:42AM
I am a huge proponent of Discount Tires. I recommend getting their opinions ahead of time, as well as reading reviews, so you will be ready when the time comes. Sam's and Costco, of course are also good. Back to the coupons, Discount Tire gave me extra coupons I didn't know existed. They also gave me a full-sized tire and wheel for my spare to replace the donut without telling me. I guess they had the right size laying around. You can make appointments for your installation and free rotations.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: February 12, 2018 10:45AM
Almost always buy from discounttiredirect.com. There are no stores near me, so they drop ship to my mechanic (free shipping). Best prices I've found and that includes membership warehouses

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2018 10:46AM by Ombligo.
Posted by: wurm
Date: February 12, 2018 07:37PM
I was going to mention DiscountTireDirect in its own thread (Kudos #2), but this thread popped up and figured I'd add to it.

I bought four snow tires from them last July; best price and free shipping, and I didn't want to wait until winter. Well, about a month ago, I came out of the house to a flat tire. I pumped it up and it held air fine so I proceeded on my 40 mile commute to work. While at work, I brought the car to a local trusted service place nearby and they discovered a bubble in the sidewall facing inside. Probably caused by any of a number of potholes I've encountered. Anyway, I called DTD, not really expecting anything since I didn't buy the hazard warranty. I figured I'd just end up ordering another tire.

Well, Chris listened to my story and was sympathetic. He came up with a better solution. He offered to let me buy the hazard protection retroactively for all four tires. Then he sent me a replacement tire under the warranty, no charge. Bottom line is, the warranty for four tires cost me quite a bit less than the cost of one replacement tire, and they shipped it free. Plus, I'm now covered with the same deal if any of the other tires has an issue. And they're covered for anything.

So kudos to them, And yeah, I'm sure I'll be buying my next summer tires from them, too.
Posted by: Sam3
Date: February 13, 2018 04:24AM
I just got my Visa Prepaid card for buying 4 Bridgestone Blizzaks from Discount tire. Now I'm trying to figure out how to make best use of it. I'm thinking I'm going to get a Costco cash card with it, or maybe an Amazon gift card. I really dislike that I can't just cash it in.
Posted by: tronnei
Date: February 13, 2018 08:29AM
Sam3
I just got my Visa Prepaid card for buying 4 Bridgestone Blizzaks from Discount tire. Now I'm trying to figure out how to make best use of it. I'm thinking I'm going to get a Costco cash card with it, or maybe an Amazon gift card. I really dislike that I can't just cash it in.

I use them to buy Amazon gift cards of the same amounts. Easy peasy.
Posted by: wurm
Date: February 13, 2018 06:31PM
Just tried to do that a couple of nights ago with an Amex gift card and it was rejected. I obviously did something wrong.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 223
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015