advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
what's 'new' on TV tonight?!.....Series Premieres: 'One Strange Rock' on NatGeo and 'The Terror' on AMC.....Season Finales: 'The Good Doctor' & 'The Alienist'.....tribute to Garry Shandling......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 26, 2018 07:02AM
......tribute to Garry Shandling on HBO....

.....Season Finales for 'The Good Doctor' and 'the Alienist' [ lost interest in 'the Alienist' as it moves very slowly, may just binge watch it later ].......

......Series Premieres of docuseries on NatGeo from Darren Aronofsky......'One Strange Rock'......hosted by Will Smith.......and 'The Terror' on AMC.......

8:00 PM on HBO
The Zen Diaries of Garry Shandling
Docuseries premiere (two hours): From director Judd Apatow comes this two-night event providing new insight into the life of the Emmy-winning comedian, who died in 2016 at the age of 66.

9:00 PM on AMC
The Terror
Series premiere (two episodes): From EP Ridley Scott comes this thriller about the Royal Navy’s perilous, late-1840s voyage to discover the Northwest Passage; Ciarán Hinds (Game of Thrones), Jared Harris (Mad Men) and Tobias Menzies (Outlander) star.

9:00 PM on TNT
The Alienist
Season finale (65 minutes): Kreizler confronts his demons; Moore tells Sara the truth; the team closes in on the killer.

10:00 PM on ABC
The Good Doctor
Season 1 finale: Shaun becomes distracted during a surgical procedure; Glassman receives a grim diagnosis.

10:00 PM on NatGeo
One Strange Rock
Docuseries premiere: From filmmaker Darren Aronofsky (mother!) comes this in-depth look at our fragile planet, as told from the perspective of astronauts; Will Smith hosts.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2018 07:49AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: what's 'new' on TV tonight?!.....Series Premieres: 'One Strange Rock' on NatGeo and 'The Terror' on AMC.....Season Finales: 'The Good Doctor' & 'The Alienist'.....tribute to Garry Shandling......
Posted by: dk62
Date: March 26, 2018 11:21AM
Haven't read The Terror, but as Dan Simmons is one of my favorite writers, will definitely watch it tonight.
Re: what's 'new' on TV tonight?!.....Series Premieres: 'One Strange Rock' on NatGeo and 'The Terror' on AMC.....Season Finales: 'The Good Doctor' & 'The Alienist'.....tribute to Garry Shandling......
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: March 26, 2018 03:54PM
I don't know anything about Simmons or the book, but like Ciaran Hinds and Tobias Menzies, so I'll tune in.

Happy to see The Good Doctor get a second season. I like Freddie Highmore (Close To The Enemy), even if he is another foreigner stealing jobs of Americans. And always a fan of Robert Schiff.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 119
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018