advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
renewed interest?!....TV show renewals/cancellations will start to roll out soon.....2 shows just got early renewals.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 28, 2018 08:27AM
.....CBS just renewed 'S.W.A.T.' and 'Seal Team'.......

.....tried 'S.W.A.T.' but found it to be by the book procedural with nothing new to add and on the 'bland' side .....'Seal Team' didn't interest me as not a fan of David Boreanaz.....

SEAL Team, S.W.A.T. Renewed at CBS

.....CBS has issued early-ish Season 2 renewals to rookie procedurals SEAL Team and S.W.A.T.,the network announced late Tuesday.

“These exciting new dramas have been sensational additions to our schedule, are striking all the right notes creatively, and really connect with our viewers,” CBS Entertainment president Kelly Kahl said in a statement. “SEAL Team has strengthened our Wednesday line-up – routinely winning its time period [in total audience] with over 10 million viewers and allowing us to build an even more powerful night, while S.W.A.T. has improved Thursday’s 10: pm hour by over 2.5 million viewers versus last season.

“Additionally, both are among the very top streamers on our digital platforms, including CBS.com and CBS All Access,” Kahl added. “We congratulate the talented casts and producers on an amazing year as we look forward to their return next season.”

meh,......................................?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2018 01:07PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: renewed interest?!....TV show renewals/cancellations will start to roll out soon.....2 shows just got early renewals.....
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: March 28, 2018 09:01AM
Clickbait again? 18 words?

"S.W.A.T. Seal Team Renewed" should suffice

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2018 09:41AM by Steve G..
Re: renewed interest?!....TV show renewals/cancellations will start to roll out soon.....2 shows just got early renewals.....
Posted by: davemchine
Date: March 28, 2018 10:15AM
Thanks for the update Newton. I enjoy your tv posts.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: March 28, 2018 12:57PM
18 words?

I do wish there were a limit on the amount of characters in a subject line, clickbait or not. Clickbait is bad, putting half the post in the subject line is different, and bad too. But it's allowed...

That said, I'd actually catch Steve's abbreviated version first, and was pleased at the news. I'm probably a minority there.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: kurtzie
Date: March 28, 2018 12:58PM
davemchine
Thanks for the update Newton. I enjoy your tv posts.
agree smiley
Posted by: Racer X
Date: March 28, 2018 09:02PM
me too.
Posted by: ArtP
Date: March 29, 2018 11:28PM
Cool, I just finished watching SWAT earlier tonight ....

Glad to see it will continue.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 172
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018