advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
All tucked up for the night
Posted by: voodoopenguin
Date: March 31, 2018 03:29PM
There are four eggs underneath the bird.

[upp.hawkandowl.org]

Paul

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: All tucked up for the night
Posted by: DP
Date: March 31, 2018 04:24PM
That's fabulous! I like the lights twinkling below and the falcon "above" it all... Oh, it said the sound was messed up from the recent storm. Was that the Beast from the East?

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2018 04:31PM by DP.
Posted by: voodoopenguin
Date: March 31, 2018 04:33PM
If you see the little window just over half way up the spire in this photo, the platform is outside the equivalent window on the other side.

[www.flickr.com]

Paul

Posted by: DP
Date: March 31, 2018 04:47PM
Beautiful! Will have to get back one of these days for a visit to the UK. Was in London mostly when I was there working. Made it to Nottingham, Leicester, and out to Hampshire (and Stonehenge) on some side trips. That's all I got to see outside of Old Londinium.

Expecting to start seeing hummingbirds in the next couple weeks and the loons may be back to the cottage (NE lower Michigan) by now...

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: March 31, 2018 07:57PM
My friend used to work for a stock brokerage, in the building in Baltimore where a Peregrine Falcon couple had set up housekeeping. She said it was funny to watch the faces of visitors/customers when one of the falcons would land on the window ledge and begin to tear up its prey. The employees had all gotten used to the sight.

Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 02, 2018 09:45AM
......thinkin' 'bout it.....makes me tear up........

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 256
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020