advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Epson Workforce 2750 Review
Posted by: Grumpyguy
Date: April 14, 2018 05:34PM
I had an ancient Workforce, maybe going on 10 years, that bit the dust. Printed with large gaps and lines and I couldn't reestablish a wi-fi link with it when my Mac Mini had its High Sierra meltdown. Plus it need new ink cartridges.

Staples had a decent deal on the Workforce 2750 for $69. Their website said they had 4 in stock and I headed over to local store just a few miles away.

At first, they couldn't find them, but a nice clerk said give him a few minutes and he'd hunt them down.

Sure enough he found them. He took me up to the register and it rang $89, not the $69 stated on the website. He noticed that right away and corrected the price without issue. Actually very good service.

As to the Epson Workforce 2750, setup was easy and the wi-fi connected in seconds. No software installation was needed, as the print drivers are already available in OS X, though I guess if you need the scan software, you can download those drivers from Epson.

So far, it prints like a champ. So if you need a cheap inkjet printer....

Bryan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2018 05:35PM by Grumpyguy.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Epson Workforce 2750 Review
Posted by: LyleH
Date: April 14, 2018 09:07PM
I've had an Epson WorkForce 3620 Inkjet for just over 2 years now. Works quite well, and have not had any ink cartridge failures/clogs using remanufactured carts from Swift Ink. This was in Dec. 2015, when everyone was selling them for $89. Just for home use, so not used really heavily. LyleH

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2018 09:08PM by LyleH.
Re: Epson Workforce 2750 Review
Posted by: pqrst
Date: April 15, 2018 02:11AM
I have a epson 2740 which I bought a couple years ago. Works pretty well no complaints and no
Clogs. I use third party ink. And make sure run a clean cycle once a month.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 243
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015