advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Darwin Award, Dain Bramage Department: Florida Man Gives Cops Dashcam Video That Shows He Didn't Cause Wreck But Did Burglarize A Store
Posted by: DP
Date: April 16, 2018 07:17AM
Here’s a protip for all you aspiring criminals out there: if you’re going to hand over camera footage to the police, try to make sure that footage doesn’t contain video of you committing crimes.

I mean, if you can. If not, well, then you can be like this dude in Florida that handed over dashcam video to cops to prove he was cut off by another driver, but seems to have forgotten there was video on there of him breaking into a beauty shop.

[jalopnik.com]

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Darwin Award, Dain Bramage Department: Florida Man Gives Cops Dashcam Video That Shows He Didn't Cause Wreck But Did Burglarize A Store
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: April 16, 2018 07:43AM
What a moran.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men
except by believing all possible evil
of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* Sigs. It's Glocks I hate.
Re: Darwin Award, Dain Bramage Department: Florida Man Gives Cops Dashcam Video That Shows He Didn't Cause Wreck But Did Burglarize A Store
Posted by: vicrock
Date: April 16, 2018 08:37AM
You can't make these things up!
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: April 16, 2018 08:51AM
Not really Darwin Award material; he’s still in the gene pool.
Posted by: Janit
Date: April 16, 2018 08:53AM
OMG! His name was actually Xavier Inocencio Moran!
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: April 16, 2018 09:02AM
Florida, there to make Mississippi look smart.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 241
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015