advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Anyone know how to set the Crop function to default to Original in Photos application?
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: April 25, 2018 05:19PM
95% of all cropping we do needs to be set to Original and not Freeform. Just trying to save a step. I've tried
click on it with Command, Option, Control and Shift held down, not all at once, thinking it might force it to
default but none of that works.

Running 10.12.6

Grateful11
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Anyone know how to set the Crop function to default to Original in Photos application?
Posted by: lost in space
Date: April 25, 2018 10:58PM
I was just grumbling about that yesterday. Tried all the same stuff. No joy.

Re: Anyone know how to set the Crop function to default to Original in Photos application?
Date: April 25, 2018 11:50PM
I've searched high and low and found nothing.

Grateful11
Posted by: jimmy d
Date: April 26, 2018 01:16PM
A possible workaround: if you hold down SHIFT as you drag one of the corner handles it will keep the original aspect ratio.
Date: April 26, 2018 01:53PM
jimmy d
A possible workaround: if you hold down SHIFT as you drag one of the corner handles it will keep the original aspect ratio.

Awesome! Thanks Jimmy D, works like a charm. That sure beats selecting Original each time. Thanks!

Grateful11
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 238
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020