advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
mercury poisoning?!....1st look teaser of the 'Queen' bio-pic movie.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 15, 2018 10:31AM
....with Rami Malek from 'Mr. Robot' as Freddy Mercury.......

‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Trailer: First Look At Rami Malek In Killer Queen Impersonation

.....“It goes on forever,” says an unamused record exec after listening to “six bloody minutes” of Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody,” the operatic, over-the-top tour de force that would become Freddy Mercury’s signature tune (and the name of the new biopic teased in this clip).

“I pity your wife if you think six minutes is forever,” shoots back Freddy, played here by Rami Malek.

This teaser for the upcoming 20th Century Fox film should lay at least a couple qualms to rest for die-hard Mercury fans: Yes, the legendary wit is intact, and, yes again, Malek makes for a very convincing Freddie. The stage moves, the rock star hauteur, the voice, the teeth – Mercury to the last.

Here’s the logline: Bohemian Rhapsody is a foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury, who defied stereotypes and shattered convention to become one of the most beloved entertainers on the planet. The film traces the meteoric rise of the band through their iconic songs and revolutionary sound, their near-implosion as Mercury’s lifestyle spirals out of control, and their triumphant reunion on the eve of Live Aid, where Mercury, facing a life-threatening illness, leads the band in one of the greatest performances in the history of rock music. In the process, cementing the legacy of a band that were always more like a family, and who continue to inspire outsiders, dreamers and music lovers to this day.

Joining Malek in Bohemian Rhapsody are Lucy Boynton, Gwilym Lee, Ben Hardy, Joseph Mazzello, Aiden Gillen, Tom Hollander, and Mike Myers.

In addition to releasing the teaser, 20th Century Fox has announced that a mobile device – PutMeInBohemian.com – that allows users to record a rendition of “Bohemian Rhapsody” with the chance to have their voice included in the film.

Bohemian Rhapsody hits theaters everywhere November 2. Take a look at the teaser above.

And here’s the just-released poster:

if you are a......'Queen'..........fan..........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: mercury poisoning?!....1st look teaser of the 'Queen' bio-pic movie.....
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: May 15, 2018 10:38AM
It will be interesting. I saw them in concert once in the late 70's. They were amazing, and Freddie's voice was incredible.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 258
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015