advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
I ain't MISSION you at all, since you've been gone [ away ]?!....new trailer for 'Mission Impossible: Fallout' is out......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 16, 2018 07:45AM
....this is the one where Tom hurt his ankle on stunt and they had to shutdown production for months.....

......Scientology not inherently included......

‘Mission: Impossible Fallout’ Trailer: No Peace Without Great Suffering In Tom Cruise Action Thriller

.....“There cannot be peace without, first, a great suffering and the greater the suffering, the greater the peace.” Paramount and Skydance have dropped another trailer for Mission: Impossible – Fallout.

The latest clips show Cruise once again stepping into action as Ethan Hunt, jumping out of windows, avoiding helicopter crashes and motorbike explosions.

The clips feature Cruise, Simon Pegg, a gruff and mustachioed Henry Cavill and a non-nonsense Angela Bassett in Christopher McQuarrie’s sixth installment of the franchise.

The film, which also stars Ving Rhames, Rebecca Ferguson, Sean Harris, Vanessa Kirby, Wes Bentley, Frederick Schmidt, Michelle Monaghan and Alec Baldwin, is released in theaters on July 27.

another Cruise action movie..........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2018 07:53AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 300
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018