You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
NBA Finals
Posted by: Rolando
Date: May 28, 2018 11:07PM
Poll
29 votes were received.
All visitors can vote.
Who will be in NBA Champions this year

The NBA finals are set, and the for the fourth time in a row, The Golden States Warriors will meet the Cleveland Cavaliers.

I've got the Warriors in 5.

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: NBA Finals
Posted by: sekker
Date: May 28, 2018 11:24PM
Warriors in 6. If it goes to seven, James will find a way to win.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: May 28, 2018 11:30PM
I was hoping for a Celts-Rockets series, but now I'm Cavs all the way.
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: May 29, 2018 12:45AM
I hope Cleveland wins, but when Vegas says that the odds are almost equivalent to a 1 seed (Golden State) playing a 10 (or was it 15) seed in the NCAA Tournament, you've got to believe it's Golden State's to lose. I do agree though if it goes to an improbable Game 7, James will find a way to win.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: May 29, 2018 07:47AM
Golden state has beaten the Cavs badly the last few times. Then again, the last series shows that they can really stick when the chips are down. I'm just afraid they will get outplayed again. Despite superstar James, basketball IS a team sport.
Posted by: michaelb
Date: May 29, 2018 08:24AM
Golden State isn't playing very well, and could have should have lost to the Rockets last night, if the Rockets had bothered to make even a normal number of wide open unguarded 3 point shots. So GS is vulnerable. But I still pick them over the Cavs.
Posted by: Acer
Date: May 29, 2018 09:00AM
Lightning struck once before. If anyone can do it, LeBron can. But it's still essentially 3-on-1 ball.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: May 29, 2018 09:27AM
After the Warriors won game 3 by 126 to 85, I was a little surprised it went to 7 games.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: timg
Date: May 29, 2018 12:59PM
If Andre plays, it'll be over in 5. If not, it could easily go 7.

Skill without imagination is craftsmanship. Imagination without skill is Modern Art.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 218
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018