advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
and then a hero comes along?!......'Relic Hunter' and 'Beastmaster' reruns debuTT today on 'H&I'.......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 03, 2018 11:29AM
....'Heroes & Icons' channel.....Sunday at 3:00 pm......Tia Carrere.......as female archaeologists.....remember.....??

....think 'H&I' channel added a few new shows....'Hulk'.......

.....Globe-trotting adventurer Sydney Fox (Tia Cerrare) hunts ancient artifacts in hopes of getting them into the hands of deserving parties or appropriate museums. Accompanied by linguistic assistant Nigel Bailey (Christien Anholt), Fox ends up in exotic locals battling rival hunters of mercenary mindsets, giving the honest archaeologist ample opportunity to show off her martial arts prowess......

.....Starts from S1, E1....

BUDDHA'S BOWL - Sydney and Nigel must rush to find the Buddha's bowl before her rival, Stewie, can get it for selfish gains.

the night is a hunter......?!

......'Beastmaster' debuTTs 5:00 pm today

.......The lone survivor of his tribe, Dar (Daniel Goddard) wanders an ancient land in search of his lost love, Kyra (Natalie Jackson Mendoza), the warrior protecting the oppressed and the animals along the way. With the help of his sidekick, Tao (Jackson Raine), and fellow warrior Arina (Marjean Holden), Dar defends a world threatened by the Dark One, Balcifer (Jeremy Callaghan), and his emissaries on Earth.......

beauty.....and the beast.....?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2018 11:51AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: and then a hero comes along?!......'Relic Hunter' and 'Beastmaster' reruns debuTT today on 'H&I'.......
Posted by: Racer X
Date: June 03, 2018 11:46AM
OK, I admit it. I loved Relic Hunter. There. I said it.
Re: and then a hero comes along?!......'Relic Hunter' and 'Beastmaster' reruns debuTT today on 'H&I'.......
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: June 03, 2018 05:58PM

Good to see those old TV guys working out again?
Posted by: Dazed & Confused
Date: June 04, 2018 10:35AM
I'm stuck in the past watching Star Trek & Enterprise episodes. I just need to tape them on a VCR to get the true retro effect.

Heroes & Icons channel is a Trekie dream come true as they are currently airing all the different Star Trek versions six nights a week.

D & C
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 289
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018